XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

I reckon there will be a fair few here who'll be getting it, Thursday nights may yet make a comeback.

Yes indeedy. Good times.

We usually have most fun playing amongst ourselves. Those of us with bills to pay and real people to interact with don't have the time to be practicing 10 hours a day. God knows we'll come up against hardcore phycho brats on mw2. If all the 360 guys on here pick up mw2 we would probably have enough for some 3v3 or 4v4.

I dunno, we sometimes held our own in the flag capturing mode, can't remember what it's called now.

Brady looks like gamesnash won't be sending them out till Monday, should still get it Tuesday though. Don't really care as it's not going to be better than Borderlands anyway.

Not to sound like a fanboy, but shut the fuck up. MW2 will pwn Borderlands in the ass, or something.

Speaking of fanboys, I keep reading about PS3 owners jizzing over Uncharted 2. Is it that good? I hated the original one. The main character was a prick.

You won't like Uncharted 2 in the slightest, in that case. I thought it was a good blockbuster roustabout, but it's not quite The Second Coming it's been made out to be.

I'll definitely be picking up MW2 if there are any copies left by the time I saunter into town. The 360's been neglected ever since the wireless adaptor died - now I have to cart the router and modem downstairs every time I need to go online. Thanks once again to Microsoft's attention to QA and build quality.

Modern Warefare 2 prices, please?

Are Tescos gonna be giving it away with a sliced pan?

Have mine with them. They opening at midnight tonight, not that I'll be attending. Especially if I can get it for 20 quid cheaper somewhere else.

for those interested, if you pre book COD4MW2 in harvey norman, you can pick it up for 37 quid tomorrow.

apparently all of the shops are going to price match. i suspect at least xtravision and hmv will compete. gamestop will rip you off as per always.

for those interested, if you pre book COD4MW2 in harvey norman, you can pick it up for 37 quid tomorrow.

apparently all of the shops are going to price match. i suspect at least xtravision and hmv will compete. gamestop will rip you off as per always.

45 in tesco's, picked it up on the way to work. couldnt be arsed going to any other shops to save 5 quid. Dont really want to stop playing borderlands though, to be honest.

Picked it up on the way to work this morning for £26 in Sainsburys. Full of shifty looking young fellas at half 7 in the morning. Fella I work with said his local Sainsburys had around 80 lads queuing from 7am. Madness!

Asda were doing it for £32 which amazon matched and Morrissons are doing it for £25.99

Played through the first couple of missions on Hardened last night. Seems pretty damn good so far. Multiplayer is as solid and enjoyable as last time.

So when are we meeting up to be slaughtered like the noobs we are?

Dont really want to stop playing borderlands though, to be honest.

I didn't know you had Borderlands Dave, what level you at? I finished it off at the weekend, ending was shit but it didn't really bother me as the gameplay was so much fun.

So when are we meeting up to be slaughtered like the noobs we are?
I might be on later for a bit. I'd wager live might have gone into meltdown by then, what with a few million people trying to play at the same time.

What's the story with the special ops co-op, back of the case seems to suggest its only two player?

First three levels were pretty good alright, mad bang of Generation Kill off the second level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back