XBox 360 (17 Viewers)

Lefty is gonna get it. Avernus probably will too. I'm getting it. I'm sure another few lads on here are gonna get it.

You're getting it.

Seriously it's meant to be fab.

Yeah, Worms is great - I'm crap at it though. When Sensible Soccer arrives, it's gonna be heaven.

Lefty is gonna get it. Avernus probably will too. I'm getting it. I'm sure another few lads on here are gonna get it.

You're getting it.

Seriously it's meant to be fab.

I'm picked it up and put it back down again, i played the demo last night and it seems identical to GRAW1 which i'm nowhere near finishing.

Well if lefty isn't getting it I'm not getting it.

Apparently the new FIFA demo is on marketplace, and it's actually meant to be good...

hey. im a genius.
i just picked up graw 2 for 46 euros...
who wants to know how...?

WELL. gamestop have a deal whereby you trade in any two 360 games and get a new one for 9-99. SO, i went into one gamestop and bought a 2nd hand fifa world cup and some other shit 2nd hand game. came to a total of 36 euro. then i traded em straight back in and got it for a tenner.
good idea no?

i feel your pain. perfect dark. dead rising. saints row. virtuafighter 5 (blame crackdown for that one)
My games inbox is getting out of hand: Dead Rising, Kingdom Hearts 2, Okami, Final Fantasy 12, Hotel Dusk, God Hand, Lost Planet, Splinter Cell: DA.

It's crossed the line into 'retarded'. I wonder if I can take a couple of months sabbatical to just play games.

first impressions of GRAW 2. its a pretty big leap from the first one in terms of graphics. its stunning. gameplay and levels are WAY better. more variety and more to think about in terms of tactics. have yet to see a jump in A.I tactics but my first few games i died really quick.
lefty i was the same as you. got halfway through the first GRAW but said fuck it and traded it in for this one. id recommend you try it. its gonna be a deadly multiplayer game.

Come to think of it I've plenty of games gathering dust at home that i never spent much time on.

i feel your pain. perfect dark. dead rising. saints row. virtuafighter 5 (blame crackdown for that one)

My games inbox is getting out of hand: Dead Rising, Kingdom Hearts 2, Okami, Final Fantasy 12, Hotel Dusk, God Hand, Lost Planet, Splinter Cell: DA.
http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=46099

yeah but i actually want to play them myself first.

Yeah me too.

Had some great games with Stan Bowles of tiger woods and pro ev yesterday, very evenly matched. Cash should now be put on the table to add some spice to the action.

GRAW2 is really enjoyable, well the single player anyway. The multiplayer is a bit of a mess, a lot of random disconnections. Im gonna wait for an update before tryin it again.

i finished gears of war on saturday..i'm not a mongo, i just hadn't started actually playing it til i got my new tv a couple of weeks ago

so, afterwards i picked up raibow six vegas..it's fucking amazing but i don't see how it could be played on anything smaller than a 27" tv
i have a 32" tho, so it's fucking gnarly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back