XBox 360 (12 Viewers)

yeah but i actually want to play them myself first.
Ah right, i thought yous were done with them. I've put about four hours into Splinter Cell DA, i'd say i've about another hour of play before it goes on the "fuck this shit" pile, probably invest in rainbow six after that.

could you imagine that on a 15" screen?
that's why initially gears of war on got about an hour or two of play

yep, even on 32 i have to do a bit of leaning in
deadly game though

Had some great games with Stan Bowles of tiger woods and pro ev yesterday, very evenly matched. Cash should now be put on the table to add some spice to the action.
I blame Dudley for me losing the golf, and Kirstie's sister for me losing the football.

I see you made no mention of the whitewashing I gave you in table tennis? Selective memory?

"March 12, 2007 - Ubisoft's new love for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is about to explode into a bright green goo as the Xbox Live Arcade game, a true-port of the coin-op favorite, will arrive on Xbox Live Arcade Wednesday, March 14 at 0900 GMT (2 a.m. PDT)."

About fuckin time. What happened?

they claimed the money hadn't arrived in their account. it left my account on the 8th of February and 4 weeks on there was nothing. they were pretty slack on getting back to me, so I got my bank to trace the money and then I got an email saying it had been shipped.

I can't wait to receive one of those plastic tvs used in showrooms.

they claimed the money hadn't arrived in their account. it left my account on the 8th of February and 4 weeks on there was nothing. they were pretty slack on getting back to me, so I got my bank to trace the money and then I got an email saying it had been shipped.

I can't wait to receive one of those plastic tvs used in showrooms.
did you get a courier tracking number or anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back