XBox 360 (16 Viewers)

Collect those agility orbs stan!

I'll be online this evenin for some two player destruction.
Sweet, if I'm not online this evening I deffo will be all day tomorrow.

I would just like to repeat how much fun this game is. Blowing someone up and then shooting them mid-air never gets old.

Lefty, we're doing
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
at some point over the weekend....

postman turned up today so a few bouts of VirtuaFighter5 on the ps3 before i hit crackdown. better be good.

Ha ha I can see lefty is in single campaign 'killing helpless innocents'.

JohnnyC is the most wrong man ever, the more you play it the more you realise there are loads of different ways to play the game. When I played the demo I wasn't hugely impressed initially, but after a few hours last night I'm totally sold.

Fair enough - cos the demo was pretty poor in my opinion. Hey, if the full game is vastly better than the demo - sure, I'll buy it.

So that's the question, Stan - is it really way better than the demo?

Well the difference is it's not timed, and you learn how to use the targeting system properly, you get the grenade/rocket launcher etc.

Me and lefty had a great laugh playing it on the hardest level this afternoon.

I love the way the music changes when you're making your way up the agency tower for the High Flyer achievement. Such an awesome view up there, too - fuckin' GTA could never draw that far.

I love the way the music changes when you're making your way up the agency tower for the High Flyer achievement. Such an awesome view up there, too - fuckin' GTA could never draw that far.
pain in the hole not having enough agility to make it up the bleedin flagpole to collect the orb thing. have to do it all over again sometime.

Crackdown is so much fun. Spent almost my whole weekend playing it

Poor virtua fighter 5 barely got a look in..

Fun is definetly the key word.

I got the global impact achievement last night, feel the wrath of my huge golden globe!

hmmm dont have enough strenght to lift that yet, where is it though ? Spent weekend searching for those orbs yokes up to 320 now!!! must get all 500

hmmm dont have enough strenght to lift that yet, where is it though ? Spent weekend searching for those orbs yokes up to 320 now!!! must get all 500
It's at the front of the observatory, which is kind near the quarry on the ruskie Island. If you were attacking the russian steroid explosive expert bird from the rear (ooo-eeerrrr missus) you will see its kinda hidden, near the bridge.

My strength is only at 2*'s so you don't need to be that strong.

Haven't even tried any of the races yet....

Favourite weapon? Probably the heavy machine gun or the rocket launcher. Or the mine launcher thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back