XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

Here Lefty, the killing Irena Morales bit in R6V is driving me fucking nuts. Any tips?

Haha i've been stuck on that for weeks. I can't get any further.

Are you at the bit where you team hack the computer and then get ambushed? I've died around 20 times tryin to do that.

Haha i've been stuck on that for weeks. I can't get any further.

Are you at the bit where you team hack the computer and then get ambushed? I've died around 20 times tryin to do that.
That's the one, it's giving me a serious pain in the balls.

That's the one, it's giving me a serious pain in the balls.

I'm pretty sure the way to do it is to throw down a few smoke bombs around the computer console so the enemies can't destroy it.

Alas I have no smoke bombs. I'm considering starting the whole section again.

At the last save point there is an outfit box thing so I've got smoke bombs, still can't fucking do it though.

C'mon stan you can do it!!!
YESSSSS just did it. Lay down smoke, stick behind the box in front of the computer, you take one side, your mates takes the other.

Actually pretty easy if you stay behind cover. I was running round trying to take the line of fire away from the computer, bad idea.

Any of you gentlemen on for some gaming later this afternoon/this evening? I'm not going out so will be on for some murder simulations.

TW07 online is shit.

In the early hours of Sunday morning I played three games. In two games out of three that I played I putted the ball, only for it to then magically jump out of the hole, leaving me to play another shot on a hole I had already finished.

Huge big pile of wank.

Also crackdown demo out tomorrow at 10am.

I'm thinking of flogging off a few games, wheres the best place to sell them?

In the early hours of Sunday morning I played three games. In two games out of three that I played I putted the ball, only for it to then magically jump out of the hole, leaving me to play another shot on a hole I had already finished.

I hope you don't use that excuse when I take you to the cleaners.

I hope you don't use that excuse when I take you to the cleaners.
If it happens you'll know about it. When it happened for the second time in my last game on Sunday morning I acted the cunt and hit the ball away from the green into the water until I reached the maximum number of shots.

Was flying there yesterday though, my stats are up between 80-90% now, so I'll soon be able to play you with a fairly level playing field.

Was flying there yesterday though, my stats are up between 80-90% now, so I'll soon be able to play you with a fairly level playing field.

I just came up with a great idea to add some spice to the matches.

Next weekend we'll do match play and put a euro on each hole. Yeah you heard me, a euro.

So for example if i win 2up after 18 holes, you owe me two euro.

Game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back