XBox 360 (2 Viewers)

So how much longer did Avernus, JohnnyC and Lefty carry on playing for last night? Four man beaner hunt is the way to go.

So how much longer did Avernus, JohnnyC and Lefty carry on playing for last night? Four man beaner hunt is the way to go.

I bailed at about 12.30. You were replaced by some child american with an unsettling but rarely heard voice. good times. probably be back on tonight.. drunk and ready for some freedom fighting.

I'd say the poor american kid was scared shitless, what with you going on about wanting to slit people's throats, Lefty being a hyperactive drunk talking about wanting to speak to us while having a shit and Johnny telling stories that go on forever and a day.

That kid is gonna need an extra therapy session next week

I'd say the poor american kid was scared shitless, what with you going on about wanting to slit people's throats, Lefty being a hyperactive drunk talking about wanting to speak to us while having a shit and Johnny telling stories that go on forever and a day.

That kid is gonna need an extra therapy session next week

well I reckon I let him off light, as did John - whereas Lefty gave him hell. the child was a regular psycho, though. killer instinct.

Look i thought that was a historic concept at the time. Kinda like the first ever satellitte link up except involving someone doing a shit.

Rep for you nofriendo. You just saved me from a rash purchase!

No prob dude, it is still good that the hd-dvds are region free. No doubt they will be overpriced in ireland. Still its not good for the 20-30 region 1 dvds i have in the auld collection

Hey, fuck you pricks! I try and set a tone by telling a story of genuine heroism in the field of battle and said story ends up taking three hours to tell because you lot can't keep it zipped.

Seriously though check out the story here. Marines strapping themselves to the wings of Apache helicopters...eat you fuckin heart out Bruce Willis!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6269613.stm

Hey, fuck you pricks! I try and set a tone by telling a story of genuine heroism in the field of battle and said story ends up taking three hours to tell because you lot can't keep it zipped.

Seriously though check out the story here. Marines strapping themselves to the wings of Apache helicopters...eat you fuckin hear of Bruce Willis!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6269613.stm

Could someone summarise this post?

I zoned out after the word 'story'.

That kid is making his way to your gaff as we speak. No doubt leaving a trail of corpses, if his performance last night is anything to go by.

That kid is making his way to your gaff as we speak. No doubt leaving a trail of corpses, if his performance last night is anything to go by.

agreed. that high pitched voice made us think he was a child. but in reality... here he is:

soldier03.jpg

Are that a Christmas tree in the background?

"Santa brought you something nice and special this Christmas, Billy..."

No, just being interrupted constantly.

To workmates: I AM TRYING TO DOSS ABOUT ON THUMPED, STOP ASKING ME WORK RELATED QUESTIONS.

Fuck sake. Some people expect you to earn a lliving.

Not at all johnny!

"You amuse me, Mr Bond."

"Well, it's not mutual."
zorin.jpg

I just got forza motorsport for a tenner in HMV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back