XBox 360 (3 Viewers)

Right I'm off to cry myself to sleep after being cyber-bullied.

I might be on for a few hours early tomorrow afternoon, you can use me a zombie bait again.

I actually caught a glimpse of zombie ass poking out the back of a gown as I was dying. Terrifying, but also gave my death some kind of meaning.

Sexy meaning.

Tell you what though, we had a really good laugh in the helicopter, there were sausage rolls laid on and everything. It's a pity you had to miss it.

Well I couldn't hear you last night, and brady doesn't use the headset anyway.

Just played with 1000smurfs there and comms were fine. However it's bastard hard to play advanced with two AI players. You need at least three people as the AI is too defensive.

I've had it sitting under my TV for a few weeks now, but I've been to busy with other games to make a start on it. Also it seems to take at least 20 hours to get through, double that if you do side missions.

has anyone played this? verdict?

i played it for about 2 hours on the PC. it's grand and all, but i was expecting big wide open spaces or something... i dunno. it's just not far cry enough. Crysis / Crysis Warhead are much closer to Far Cry.

I'm a couple of hours into Dead Space and it's pretty good. Jumped out of my skin a couple of times but I'm wondering if it's going to get any better?

It's ok and everything but it's not really pushing me to want to finish it.

Has anyone priced up 120 GB HDD's at all?

I was in xtravision last night and they had them for €100, I thought they were going for €120?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back