XBox 360 (7 Viewers)

the only have the bog standard one, i think you may have to reserve online. i am holding out for the limited edition....

Most of them have been saying that since Friday, extremely unlikely they'll give it to you before tomorrrow though. I'm just gonna wait now.

well since friday on the site it has been saying 'out of stock' now it says

in stock now for collection
t.gif
Tue 25th September - Wed 26th September

For fuck sake.

I'm convinced that MS have a team of drunken apes constructing 360s/burning and packaging their games. Can you imagine if the Halo 3 discs had a failure rate of 360 console proportions....?

they are saying its not just the tin box though. some disc are just not working. it was bound to happen with the amount they had to produce

Yes but it is more likely to be fucked (scratched) if you buy the LE edition, as it has no spindle inside some of them. Which is just plain stupid.

Oh dear, it appears I have gone from not really being too bothered about Halo 3, to pre-ordering Halo 3 and picking it up at midnight tonight from the Xtra Vision around the corner from my apartment.

In fairness, I was asked to drop off a rental on my way home and was confronted with a poster advertising the midnight opening.

You wouldn't be the first to be lost in RDA's eyes.

Bring it on, I say. Not bothered with the single player really, on-line is what I'm buying it for.

well, well, well. played halo 3 in hmv just there.
meh.
meh.
see you at the midnight launch..
still cant believe nearly every shop is opening at midnight.
anyone going to clare hall?
no?
thought so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back