XBox 360 (2 Viewers)

I'll probably get it Friday cos it's payday.

You'll be playing Halo 3 tomorrow night anyway, pretend all you like but we know you too well at this stage.

Ah we'll see. The fact that i've a clean bill of health on my credit card doesn't help. Man i've got willpower to rival George Best.

I'd like to check out sega rally and fifa this week tho.

I still have several year's worth of animosity towards FIFA because of that whole FIFA 99-03 thing.
Some awful games.
There was one of them where we started playing with shite teams like Georgia (Arveladze was da man) because that was the only way you take a shot without it being place EXACTLY in the corner of the goal.

Ahahahahahah someone add Lefty to the Halo 3 orgy thread.

I thought the steadfast refusal last week might have actually meant you weren't going to get it, but the fact that you are now considering it means you are 100% gauranteed to buy it tomrrow.

Re Halo 3 launch:

Why Richard Dean Anderson?

Although Richard Dean Anderson has not starred in the Halo franchise he has been brought to Ireland for the launch of Halo 3 because characters that he has played on TV share the same qualities as Master Chief, the main character of Halo 3.

In Halo 3, gamers will have the opportunity to experience Master Chief’s greatest battle as he tries to save mankind from an alien force despite all the odds being stacked against him. In much the same way, the characters that Richard Dean Anderson has played such as MacGyver have been ordinary men who have managed to beat the odds and come out of extraordinary situations. It boils down to the following point:

A “Hero” is not a person - it is a belief.

NB please note:
Richard Dean Anderson has not played Halo 3 as it is not due to be released until Wednesday 26th September.
Richard Dean Anderson is not an avid gamer.

MACGYVER FTW!

I'll be picking up Halo and Fifa this week. I've got the place to myself on Thursday, so if anyone is on for naked Halo, let me know. In fact, forget Halo.

MACGYVER FTW!

I'll be picking up Halo and Fifa this week. I've got the place to myself on Thursday, so if anyone is on for naked Halo, let me know. In fact, forget Halo.

well stans lady is away so he might be up for that...........please dont use the xbox camera though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back