XBox 360 (6 Viewers)

Johnnyc said:
The demo is kinda awful to be honest. Graphics etc. v.nice but it plays badly and the stereotyping of the black drug dealing mo-fos is hilarious. Full version is much better.
i played one of the PC versions through, so i know it can be good....

I think Table Tennis is deadly!

Takes a while to get used to and can be frustrating, but I find it totally has that "just one more go" element. I had a game last night where the final went to deuce about 6 times.

Table Tennis really reminded me of Virtua Fighter - you can pick it up and do okay just by smacking a few buttons. And once you master it, you can still be given a run for your money by someone who just picks it up and mashes buttons.

All this, but in a good way.

avernus said:
Tick the boxes, fellas.
"The Dreams Of Avernus"
#24 in a series of 896.

"Avernus dreams about a walk in the rain."
neo.jpg

my mates treesixty packed it in the other day. microsofters had some lad out in a van picking it up a day or two later. seems like customer support is decent. he had one of the launch ones. turned it on last week and the green light went red on the front and a voice said " call customer support".

nofriendo said:
pretty much same price everywhere dude! wouldnt bother with the 299 option though

ya fuck that. but HMV, Harvey Norman, Smyths all have package deals. Just wondering if anyone found one that particularly rools.

Don't bother buying an extended warranty though! It's a rip off. Just bullshit Microsoft if/WHEN your 360 dies and tell em you got it a month or two ago. They won't check. The warranty you get as standard is for 3 months, which is a fucking joke considering all the probs with the hardware.

You're just itching for some 47 action, aren't you? AREN'T YOU?

Johnnyc said:
Don't bother buying an extended warranty though! It's a rip off. Just bullshit Microsoft if/WHEN your 360 dies and tell em you got it a month or two ago. They won't check. The warranty you get as standard is for 3 months, which is a fucking joke considering all the probs with the hardware.

You're just itching for some 47 action, aren't you? AREN'T YOU?

fuckin right! Also, I have the money aside now. It's happening whether I like it or not. I need to play Hitman, Ghost Recon, the rest. And as soon as SplinterCell comes out, I will retire as an outdoors man and forever remain inside. Silent. Murderous. Happy. Loser.

Bring it on!

just saw xtra game are selling 360's with fifa world cup PGR3 and two faceplates for 459. not too shabby!!

nofriendo said:
just saw xtra game are selling 360's with fifa world cup PGR3 and two faceplates for 459. not too shabby!!

sounds good - might give that a whirl. Might even attempt to return PGR in HMV and get Hitman. How can they refuse?!

avernus said:
sounds good - might give that a whirl. Might even attempt to return PGR in HMV and get Hitman. How can they refuse?!

I did that with Kameo and got call of duty 2 no questions asked. Would get rid of Fifa though cause its sshhhiiitttteeee!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back