XBox 360 (3 Viewers)

"Do you want me to run down to *name of competing store* to see if they have a copy for you?"
Well that wouldn't do him any good, seeing as game are the only store to stock the CE. Though I did see the CE for windows in smyths.

Anyway, I'm well into to bioshock and it's still suprising me all the time. You think you have things worked out, then something else happens...

And I think HMV is the cheapest in town, 57 euro.

I still haven't put Bioshock on yet. Ah, the sweet anticipation.

Has anyone actually picked up an Elite? I was tempted by the trade in + e200 option that Gamestop are running. The only thing that'd interest me is the HDMI option, but apparently the difference is a bit "meh".

Wilbert: You can pick up a 42" Philips 1080p for 999 in the likes of Harvey Normans. Sell one of your students.

I still haven't put Bioshock on yet. Ah, the sweet anticipation.

Has anyone actually picked up an Elite? I was tempted by the trade in + e200 option that Gamestop are running. The only thing that'd interest me is the HDMI option, but apparently the difference is a bit "meh".

Wilbert: You can pick up a 42" Philips 1080p for 999 in the likes of Harvey Normans. Sell one of your students.
I think I'd have to see 999 of them.

this i find hard to believe

Pete's calling you a liar, Johnny. What you gonna do about it?

6a00c2251d08dc8e1d00c22524bdbd8e1d-320pi

You're not chicken, are ya, McFly?

so bioshock has forced me to make a moral decision..im saving all the little girls. it better be worth it. all that precious adam.
this game seems way less confusing then i thought itd be. i thought all the different powerups would get a bit mad. but its really intuitive.

Holy fuck it's actually living up to all my expectations. The start is kind of an anti-climax due to the demo, but I'm a few hours into it now and it's fantastic. Telekinisis rules! I haven't even got a a big daddy yet.

fuck me it's excellent isn't it!
A rare case of exceeding the hype i think.

It's influenced by halflife2 a bit but goes beyond it in terms of plot and gameplay, raising the bar even further. There is nothing to touch it in
design.

I'm getting addicted to hacking, it's just bordering on the easy side
but it still makes you feel like a l33t haXX0r.

I have to say now how much the 360 acheivements adds to games, i was very sceptical at first but now i reckon I'm as slutty an acheivement whore
as the rest of ye.

so bioshock has forced me to make a moral decision..im saving all the little girls. it better be worth it. all that precious adam.
this game seems way less confusing then i thought itd be. i thought all the different powerups would get a bit mad. but its really intuitive.

That was an amazing bit, a game that actually makes you think on a moral level...

theres a dude selling it on adverts.ie already. he mustve played it non-stop to finish it.
oh if anyone here wants to buy mine off me for a few quid cheaper in a couple of weeks when i finish it let me know.

I killed them, almost no hesitation. I'm obviously a disturbed individual.

I'll save them all on the second run through though, honest.

yeah its supposed to have a diff ending for each!

this game has scared the shit out of me at times! One scene, I was in some room and it all fogged up. when the fog went there was some mad dude behind me, i nearly bricked myself!!

i am going to save them all on first run through. then when i play the harder setting i will kill em all!

I killed them, almost no hesitation. I'm obviously a disturbed individual.

I'll save them all on the second run through though, honest.

the 'almost' almost absolves you, there's a shred of humanity in there somewhere

i couldn't bring myself to do it , i had the wrench in my hand....
Next run through , kill em all

this game has scared the shit out of me at times! One scene, I was in some room and it all fogged up. when the fog went there was some mad dude behind me, i nearly bricked myself!!
l!

I think i had the same moment, it was in the dentist right ?You turn around and he's just standing there looing at you... FreakY!
I got the flight response and instead of firing i actually turned around to face the wall again

I think i had the same moment, it was in the dentist right ?You turn around and he's just standing there looing at you... FreakY!
I got the flight response and instead of firing i actually turned around to face the wall again

yeah thats the one. Dont know what it says about me because i just started lumping him in the head with the wrench

after playing skate a good few times now i must say its really awesome. they got it so right in terms of realism and i honestly reckon its way more fun to play than tony hawk and its 10 times more rewarding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back