XBox 360 (4 Viewers)

nothing great from microsoft at e3. we kind of knew all that was coming. just watched both the halo and killzone trailers. Killzone really looks nice and that halo trailer was.....well.....boring!

halo trailer was very boring..
a lot of good stuff though!
resi evil 5 for example..
golden axe and sonic apparantly out now on xbla! havent checked yet though.
the rock band video looks good..

yeah, but its all depends on what sony show now, they could steal the show. Also no price drop which is really strange. no fable 2 shown no peter jackson stuff shown. the best thing so far i mass effect release date and bloody sonic the bloody hedgehog ! ha ha!

yeah, but its all depends on what sony show now, they could steal the show. Also no price drop which is really strange. no fable 2 shown no peter jackson stuff shown. the best thing so far i mass effect release date and bloody sonic the bloody hedgehog ! ha ha!
yeah. i was hoping for metal gear 360, gta in game demo and a halo trailer that makes the game look good..
assassins creed does look verrrry good though.

I mightn't even bother with it seeing as i'm definately getting the full game.

Sonys presentation should be starting around 6 our time. We should have a full summary by 9.

Bad news about sonic being on xbla. It's the only game herself is into, I may never get on the thing again.

here neil, kirstie just pm'd me asking what 3 red lights on the xbox mean and would you be cross?

oh oh!
Dudley she's still at work, you could have at least waited a few hours so the gag would be slightly plausable!

:rolleyes:

If you were going to make the gag topical you should have said tails was giving her a lift home, tut tut.

Nah I already told her, I'm a nice like that. I'll even pay for it!

whip.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back