XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

I know I'm old and grumpy, but those 360 demos sucked. Fair enough, Blue Dragon isn't my type of thing, so it might be good for all I know, but Stunt Man and Combat Aces are fucking garbage.

I didn't really bother with those demos, blue dragon is the only one i'm interested in and theres no way that game can be conveyed in a demo.

The first Stuntman game was crap if i remember right.

I would have loved a Bioshock demo.

Combat Aces is pretty poor. Such shallow gameplay. And the voice acting is like something out of Soupy Norman. Stunt Man is about as appealing as Jade Goodie.

It's spelt "Jesus".

Combat Aces, Aces Combat...whatever. Just a sign of how instantly forgettable it is.

or how drunk you were playing it.

but seriously.. that peru vs paraguay game last night was fucking hilarious.

Aye, was funny shit alright. It was South American footy to the MAX! Keepers playing as sweepers and taking dangerous free-kicks, defenders nutmegging eachother, horrible fouls, outrageous goals. Class stuff. That Santa Cruz goal I got with the step-overs and spins!

A spectator mode would be great - but I'll settle for 2 vs 2. To be honest, if they get that right for the next Pro Evo, I won't need another game for about 6 months.

Gontlemen,
Is it worth buying the Premium 360 pack (inc. Gears of War & Crackdown) for 410 yops, or should I hang on for the Elite version in August?

Yours in Christ,
Monstrance O'Fibreoptic.

Gontlemen,
Is it worth buying the Premium 360 pack (inc. Gears of War & Crackdown) for 410 yops, or should I hang on for the Elite version in August?

Yours in Christ,
Monstrance O'Fibreoptic.

I could take or leave the elite. The hard drive is over priced as is the online video content and HDMI is almost identical to component.

Xtra Vision do the best bundle, premium + 3 games + play and charge for 400.

I'll be selling mine soon if you don't mind a second hand one. Premium + plug and charge + wireless networking + wireless headset + loadsagames (GOW, Rainbow Six, COD 3, prey, Tony Hawk American Wasteland, Tony Hawk Project 8, Halo, bunch more i can't remember).

I'll be selling mine soon if you don't mind a second hand one. Premium + plug and charge + wireless networking + wireless headset + loadsagames (GOW, Rainbow Six, COD 3, prey, Tony Hawk American Wasteland, Tony Hawk Project 8, Halo, bunch more i can't remember).

Tempting, but given the 360's reliability record I think I'd be a bit more comfortable going for a new yoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back