XBox 360 (6 Viewers)

RSJ said:
Ah they're hardly going to say "we charged a bunch of people and it crashed, but nobody was buying it, so we're just going to give it away free from now on". I'm guessing it's a face saving exercise. Nobody wants to have a flop on their hands and if not enough people buy it straight off the bat, there'll be no incentive for other people to buy it as they'll hear that there's fuck all people playing the new maps.

Better still, maybe they're trying to draw back people who don't play R6V any more to drum up some buzz for an announcement for a new rainbow six.

The PS3 release of R6V has the extra maps included for free, this is most likely the main reason for the xbox maps costing nothing.

Well there is a bug in the darkness which seems fairly random, but typically it has affected me. It won't load a level near the end of the game, meaning I can't finish it. Grrrrrr.

here im gonna buy the xbox live thing for the other half...where is the cheapest place to buy it or is it just like a standard price ,even online?thanks boyos...

ebay is your best bet, most sellers can email you a code within a few hours.

Just make sure to get the standard 12 month one, the 12+1 month free ones only work in the states.

Well there is a bug in the darkness which seems fairly random, but typically it has affected me. It won't load a level near the end of the game, meaning I can't finish it. Grrrrrr.

I've heard Overlord is a bit buggy too. The missus likes the demo - it's pretty much Evil Pinata in a way, so I might pick it up. I assume they'll put out patches for both games though.

I've heard Overlord is a bit buggy too. The missus likes the demo - it's pretty much Evil Pinata in a way, so I might pick it up. I assume they'll put out patches for both games though.
Yeah I'm off back to the mainland for a little over a week Saturday, so I'm hoping by the time I get back it'll be patched.

Till then I'll just have to console myself with online destruction derbies in Flatout. More addictive than crack.

Yeah I'm off back to the mainland for a little over a week Saturday, so I'm hoping by the time I get back it'll be patched.

Till then I'll just have to console myself with online destruction derbies in Flatout. More addictive than crack.

I beg to differ.

Johnny earlier today:

pete_doherty_crack.jpg

Another internet joke dashed by some cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back