XBox 360 (8 Viewers)

Well that's a whole lot of use to me NOW Dave isn't it? Jesus.

Well at least I renewed our house insurance the other day, so if it does burn down we're covered.

I bet us Halo n00bs are gonna get destroyed online in this and then get bitter and start calling it gaylo 3.

right my humble opinions on this are:
being a massive halo fan, most of the thrill came from seeing what has changed and what has been tweaked and stuff. i really cant imagine someone ,who hasnt played and got into halo multiplayer before, enjoying this.
halo multiplayer will always be my favourite multiplayer game and this just continues on in that tradition. but to be honest, itll be the one player that i expect this to really shine.

and just like me and my stupid tendency to only give games a half hour, id say to give this a good go if you havent got into halo before. or buy halo 2 and enjoy that.

this was a bit lukewarm. bungie overhyped the game. i read about all sorts of things(they basically said the graphics will blow you away) but i think gears of war is FAR prettier.

you do realise that it is a sequel ! this was obviously going to happen though with bungie releasing the beta but i suppose they wanted to do some network stress testing. The backlash on the net is hilarious, people giving out about the graphics and gameplay etc saying it looks bad and its the same as halo 2. Well it is a sequel and it is a beta so of course the final texture mapping, etc will not be applied. Hey i aint sticking up for bungie and i aint a halo fanboy, but i will wait till i get my hands on the final release in sep before making my mind up.

Halo 2 multiplayer was pretty fantastic though

you do realise that it is a sequel ! this was obviously going to happen though with bungie releasing the beta but i suppose they wanted to do some network stress testing. The backlash on the net is hilarious, people giving out about the graphics and gameplay etc saying it looks bad and its the same as halo 2. Well it is a sequel and it is a beta so of course the final texture mapping, etc will not be applied. Hey i aint sticking up for bungie and i aint a halo fanboy, but i will wait till i get my hands on the final release in sep before making my mind up.

Halo 2 multiplayer was pretty fantastic though
oh absolutely. i love it like. just played it for an hour and had a ball.

Is it full of annoying pricks?
no its weird. due to the speak button being on the D-pad rather than the shoulder button, no one talks cos its slightly more difficult to hit the button.
and the pre and post game lobbies have been completely silent. maybe the little jerks are in awe or something?
its nice though. and you can mute anybody in -game.

no its weird. due to the speak button being on the D-pad rather than the shoulder button, no one talks cos its slightly more difficult to hit the button.
and the pre and post game lobbies have been completely silent. maybe the little jerks are in awe or something?
its nice though. and you can mute anybody in -game.
Well they're probably only finishing the download process in the states now, I bet it'll be hell by the time I get home...

LOLZ

smyths toy shop do a disc resurfacing service for a fiver.
i got my gears disc resurfaced there for free.

LOL
Same place..... :)
I left in the disc too :cool:
Pick it up from my m8's tonite although away to a wedding in Donegal tommorow so mite as well stick to pes6 on the pc for the time being.

Microsoft drop the ban hammer!!!

http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2007/05/17/xbox-live-security-5-17.aspx

cimg0452ir3gd7.jpg

Oh shit!!! Is this for realz?

EDIT: Sweet jesus, i thought that was for the whole US/European account shit. My fuckin heart. That's nuts though, the whole machine becomes banned. Insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back