XBox 360 (5 Viewers)

calm down........its only a game ha ha ha
yeah jeezus some of the kids over on bungie.net are going wild. one guy even says he missed the birth of his child to download the beta. hahaa.
should be a laugh. looking forward to playing crackdown as well. got it for 30 smackers in xtravision.

pes6 is 20 quid now too.

frickin hell. i looked at the bungie.net halo3 forum and there was maybe 6 pages. 20 minutes later and theres 54. all full of people going

BUNGIE R NOOBS!!!FFS IWANT HALO3.I DIDNT NTO GO TO SKOOL 2 PLAY DIS GAME!!!!

What you got right there is a preview of the kind of people you'll be "playing" on-line in Halo 3. They are motherfuckers.

My Xbox appears to be scratching my game discs because lately playing my NBA2k7 game I am getting the "disc unreadable" message more and more....
Would get the ps3 to cut out all this hassle but I love the 360 joypad.
I believe there is a newer "fixed" xbox 360 out since I got mine at xmas time?

is that version of crackdown for 30 blips got the halo 3 invite on it?
saw the trailer for crackdown and it looks deadly.
That's cos it is deadly.

If you only give games half an hour, you ain't going to get much back. anyone who wrote the game of cos of the demo is a mook. Hi Johnny!

Also I left my 360 on downloading the demo. I hope it doesn't explode or set fire to my gaff before I get home.

Also I left my 360 on downloading the demo. I hope it doesn't explode or set fire to my gaff before I get home.

If you start the download from within crackdown and then cancel it you can resume it from the dashboard which then allows you to download in standby mode.

I downloaded it this morning in about 25 minutes and had a quick go. It looks nice but seems very similar to halo 2.

If you start the download from within crackdown and then cancel it you can resume it from the dashboard which then allows you to download in standby mode.

I downloaded it this morning in about 25 minutes and had a quick go. It looks nice but seems very similar to halo 2.
Well that's a whole lot of use to me NOW Dave isn't it? Jesus.

Well at least I renewed our house insurance the other day, so if it does burn down we're covered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back