XBox 360 (13 Viewers)

i really prefer PGR to forza(so far anyways)...i wish i knew more about cars..

in regards to graw 2 and the lack of online cover mode.
WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?!?!!

Just had another go there and I'm liking it a bit more.

I'm the exact opposite of Dudley, really like the C class cars but hate the proper racing cars, far too twitchy for me at this stage.

However I've taken all the assists off, bar ABS, maybe that's why the faster cars are too twitchy...

I'm blown away by the forza demo. Graphics wise I accept that the jaggies arent pretty but the 60fps and draw distance more than compensate for it.

The sound is by far the best i've ever heard in a racing game. Theres a scary amount of depth to the gameplay, with all the driving aids off its an incredible challenge to keep the car on the track let alone overtake/post a good lap time.

The AI of the other cars is perfect, they're clever and not too aggressive.

The damage is great too.

For me the racing wheel is the icing on the cake. The force feedback is really accurate.

Its a real simulation even more realistic than i had expected.

Jesus I am so shit at racing games. Another demo that is putting me off buying the game.

The graphics aren't all that, jaggies everywhere!

haha, if you think its hard try playin it with the driving aids off.

Its a safe bet that you won't like the full game, despite what the developers say this game is aimed squarely at people who have an interest in motorsport/racing games.

Its like having no interest in football and trying to get into pro ev.

I'm blown away by the forza demo. Graphics wise I accept that the jaggies arent pretty but the 60fps and draw distance more than compensate for it.

The sound is by far the best i've ever heard in a racing game. Theres a scary amount of depth to the gameplay, with all the driving aids off its an incredible challenge to keep the car on the track let alone overtake/post a good lap time.

The AI of the other cars is perfect, they're clever and not too aggressive.

The damage is great too.

For me the racing wheel is the icing on the cake. The force feedback is really accurate.

Its a real simulation even more realistic than i had expected.

haha, if you think its hard try playin it with the driving aids off.

Its a safe bet that you won't like the full game, despite what the developers say this game is aimed squarely at people who have an interest in motorsport/racing games.

Its like having no interest in football and trying to get into pro ev.
yeah i found it really satisfying after a while once i got the controls. id ssay its amazing with the wheel actually yeah. think ill be getting this game.

AND WHATS WITH MENU MUSIC IN THESE GAMES ALWAYS BEING THE SAME.

Well it's half twelve and I've just had to drag myself away from the 360, looks like I'll be getting forza 2, even if I do suck at it.

i find the way to enjoy forza is turn around at the start and see how many penalty points you can rack up in head on collisions

damage isn't that good, you should be able to destroy the cars, rather than just have them hop up in the air a slight bit

i find the way to enjoy forza is turn around at the start and see how many penalty points you can rack up in head on collisions

damage isn't that good, you should be able to destroy the cars, rather than just have them hop up in the air a slight bit

The damage seems to only cover everyday bumps and scrapes rather than big crashes.

I hear the damage in the demo is set to arcade. In the full game it can be set to sim and that affects the cars performance.

Yep, I really like Forza. The graphics are a lot better than I thought they were going to be. I find it really tough, but it's great fun.

Not too crazy about the way you can get nudged from behind (oo-er) and then you're sent spinning off the track. It's just not cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back