XBox 360 (13 Viewers)

hmm, it's not bad.
slow cars are not fun, but the supercars are. touch of the toca's off it though, ie., mad hard to drive, very unforgiving.

looks gorgeous though, but disappointed that, in the demo anyway, the replay only has the same play camera angles, no tv mode

I'm sure including anti aliasing would have messed up the constant 60fps, personally its a happy trade off.

dudley what are the damage effects like?

Does losing the spoiler and damage in general affect the handling?

When playing is there an in car view?

Jesus i'd almost take a half day to go home and play this bastard.
haha. apparantly the graw download is really buggy.
boot city my friends tell me. gonna get some gamer points tonight and check it out.

So what are the bestest things about the dash upgrade then? I didn't notice anything too wonderful.

So what are the bestest things about the dash upgrade then? I didn't notice anything too wonderful.
You can change the colour settings on VGA now. The power-off yet continue downloading feature will be great if it works. My xbox seemed quieter when I was watching a DVD last night but that could be my imagination. If your friends are online and joinable they have a little white arrow next to them now. The game in the drive is now displayed on the dashboard, and if you hover over it, it shows you your recent achievements. And I set up the messanger thing to talk to my sister.

All in all I thought it was alright for free.

Playing GRAW online seems like game made 2 or 3 years before R6V. The unreal engine and ability to take cover gives rainbow six the edge.
Add to that the hillarity of us lot throwing ourselves onto grenades and you're onto a winner.

Speaking of which, I'll be online pretty much all weekend if anyone fancies a game or two.

The power-off yet continue downloading feature will be great if it works. My xbox seemed quieter when I was watching a DVD last night but that could be my imagination. If your friends are online and joinable they have a little white arrow next to them now. The game in the drive is now displayed on the dashboard, and if you hover over it, it shows you your recent achievements. And I set up the messanger thing to talk to my sister.

Can you voice chat over messenger? If the qwerty keyboard/controller comes out it could be usable i suppose.

The standby downloading thing is good actually, you have to enable it first however a lot of the noise from the 360 comes from the power brick so its nowhere near silent when standby downloading.

You can change the colour settings on VGA now. The power-off yet continue downloading feature will be great if it works. My xbox seemed quieter when I was watching a DVD last night but that could be my imagination. If your friends are online and joinable they have a little white arrow next to them now. The game in the drive is now displayed on the dashboard, and if you hover over it, it shows you your recent achievements. And I set up the messanger thing to talk to my sister.

Some decent stuff in there to be fair.

If GRAW had a cover option on-line, I think it'd be just as good as Vegas, if not better. I think the graphics in GRAW are far superior too - Vegas can sometimes look like a 90s PC game (fuck off you blocky fire engine). Until they put in a cover option during on-line play though, it's Vegas all the way.

Can you voice chat over messenger? If the qwerty keyboard/controller comes out it could be usable i suppose.

The standby downloading thing is good actually, you have to enable it first however a lot of the noise from the 360 comes from the power brick so its nowhere near silent when standby downloading.
Nah its only type. Me and my sister don't talk much anyway, I won't be using it much. Just nice that its there.

Also how can the brick make any sound at all, its a power pack???

Edit: I don't use it but apparently they included proper USB keyboard support as well for messenger. USB did work but was a bit hit and miss, now it's sorted.

Does that mean you can chat via keyboard now with people on your friends list? I'm not sure I can handle much more of Lefty's drunken abuse.

Jesus I am so shit at racing games. Another demo that is putting me off buying the game.

The graphics aren't all that, jaggies everywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back