XBox 360 (9 Viewers)

It used to be anyway, the did it for pretty much every new release. Ita good to clear out some of the old junk. I still have cod2 cod3 and madden to get rid of as well
I never really warmed to PGR3 so that can go, asd I'll probably be sick of the UEFA game in a few weeks, so that's that sorted.

I never really warmed to PGR3 so that can go, asd I'll probably be sick of the UEFA game in a few weeks, so that's that sorted.

If you were really scabby, you can go into xtra-game and pick up two second hand copies of perfect dark for 10 euro each then trade them in. so the game will still only cost 30 euro.....genius

I think all your wiseguys will be in for a shock when you saunter into Gamestop with a couple of shitty games under your arm, looking for a bragain trade in.

They stopped accepting shite like Perfect Dark and Kameo as part of the "trade in 2 games, get a new one for a tenner" dealio, a long time ago. They probably thought something was wrong when the 100001th kid came in to pick up a spanking new title and dump his shit games on them.

Word has it that the demo is great. Only negative is that the downgrading of the graphics to make it run super smooth, is obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back