XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

Yeah, that's the kind of hype i'm talking about. "If you're a tru sk8r you'll love this game. All of you fake tony hawk skaters won't because you don't have true love for skating". Pretty obvious (and obviously effective) hype angle.

Dave do you reckon you'll need to pre-order forza 2?

I'll probaby gonna get it just cos there hasn't been a big game aout for a while now, and everyone else will be playing it...

Dave do you reckon you'll need to pre-order forza 2?

I'll probaby gonna get it just cos there hasn't been a big game aout for a while now, and everyone else will be playing it...

I wouldn't say so. I pre ordered it cos i want the limited edition version.

Maybe we could set up our own little Forza clan? We could zip around supermarket carparks and blast out Akon.

oh right. now that i think of it i noticed the game name on the tray thing, and the improved achievement detail in-game.

I'm not too excited about the msn messenger feature. I can't see myself using it at all to be honest.

knobface said:
You fucking nerd.

Fuck it, 3 extra cars and a tin case.

Maybe we could set up our own little Forza clan? We could zip around supermarket carparks and blast out Akon.
Hopefully it will be as much of a success as our online RV6 efforts. What a well oiled machine we were.

oh right. now that i think of it i noticed the game name on the tray thing, and the improved achievement detail in-game.
So, c'mere... I'm 2,000 miles away from my Xbox so I can't check this out: have they added the ability to fast forward/rewind music? They say they "improved" it for video, but that's not as important for me.

Can someone check this out?

So, c'mere... I'm 2,000 miles away from my Xbox so I can't check this out: have they added the ability to fast forward/rewind music? They say they "improved" it for video, but that's not as important for me.
That'll be a no I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back