X-Music - new Irish music superstore & Thomann-esque website (1 Viewer)

Hiya all

Just to let you know that XMusic will be closed this Mon 2nd Feb for a stocktake.

We'll be back open on Tues 3rd.

Cheers

Mick

i would like to give the lads a double thumbs up for the service they are providing..

you can go on to their site and find what you are after, then go into the small xmusic store in town, ask them for what you are after, then theyll have it brought down from the main shop to town for you at no charge.

i went in yesterday asked for a mic, got a phonecall this morning and picked it up.

win win win.

Went in there once and there was f-all in it. Pretty stupid they should of had a secondhand section in there, thats what this city needs a really good second hand guitar/synth shop in a central location like all other countries have not another roland/boss/yamaha vendor.

Incidentley Xmusic dont do trade ins or hire purchase also stupid.

Went in there once and there was f-all in it. Pretty stupid they should of had a secondhand section in there, thats what this city needs a really good second hand guitar/synth shop in a central location like all other countries have not another roland/boss/yamaha vendor.

Incidentley Xmusic dont do trade ins or hire purchase also stupid.
incidentally?

but if they did trade-ins they would have a second hand shop.
Durp?

i heard from someone that they were losing thousands a week. i hope that's wrong.

most of not all of my audio purchases have been through them this year. cmon boyos, spend the extra tenner and keep this homegrown shop open.

i've been thinking similarly on the scale of the model suburban town i live in, but here its not the music stores, its the small family run shops that i'd be willing to go the extra fiver in. its fearful to think, but its very possible that all that this place will consist of in 24 months is houses, tesco, lidl, pennys, dunnes if they get thier act together and topaz. it'll be a toss up for the DIY between atlantic homecare and homebase. the locals have already been moved on on that front. chemists are holding up well so far... i meant to start a thread about this...

most of not all of my audio purchases have been through them this year. cmon boyos, spend the extra tenner and keep this homegrown shop open.

yeah same here, bought a good few things for home and work
through them. good guys to deal with. i mean for the sake of
20-30 quid in the difference, i'd rather give it to those guys,
not to mention after sale service blha lbha

hope they'e not going out like dat.

Hiya's

Yep we've closed the shop in town. The official bit is here

http://www.xmusic.ie/news.php

But the long and short of it is that town is absolutley dead at the moment. We had very few customers out to the shop in town.

People really seem more interested to come out to the superstore.

So a bit of a no brainer really......

Also we DO take trade ins. Dunno where your getting that idea from.

And also we've a pretty cool giveaway at the mo where you can win a Neumann TLM103 and lots of other nice stuff. Check out the homepage for details.

Cheers

Mick

it looks like the website is in much better shape than before. doesnt seem as finnicky and gammy as before. still needs more stock though!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back