would you kill some one for your mom.... (1 Viewer)

chutneyfarmer said:
this is for you Eoddy .|..|

Zim_is_such_a_sexy_BEAST_XDXD.jpg
true...true

roxy said:
I remember hearing about some poor guy whose family was seized by rebels (could've been during one of any number of wars) and, long story short, they killed his ma right in front of him and the rebels (or whatever they were) made him ride her corpse. Can you seriously imagine?

That's gotta be bullshit, no way could that kid have gotten it up for his dead mum.

Unicron said:
That's gotta be bullshit, no way could that kid have gotten it up for his dead mum.

I read it in the Sunday Times I think. So it's GOTTA be true, yadda yadda.

Yes, I also am highly doubtful of his ability to actually ride his ma (living or dead) but they obviously at least made him go through the motions or something. Traumatic nonetheless.

Anyway, Unicron, you're on yer hols, man, get off the internet. I said so.

roxy said:
Anyway, Unicron, you're on yer hols, man, get off the internet. I said so.

Just got up, it's approximately 1,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit here and Serena just went to work so I'm gonna cook some breakfast before venturing out.

Or I might sit in front of the fan all day playing Madden 2006, it's not like New York has a lot of touristy things to do right?

Zeelander said:
I wouldn't kill anyone for my mom. She finds fault with everything I do and she'd probably just moan that I hadn't done it right and then kill him herself anyway, no matter how dead he was.
HA HA MINE TOO NOW THAT I THINK OF IT..

I wouldn't kill anyone for my mom. She finds fault with everything I do and she'd probably just moan that I hadn't done it right and then kill him herself anyway, no matter how dead he was.

And the six months of thinly-veiled comments about my ineptitude as a murderess when so many young women my age are garrotting people left, right and centre?

That bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back