would you kill some one for your mom.... (1 Viewer)

darknothing

so how bad would it be to go to jail for life for doing something you know in your heart is right? my friend killed a guy that was staking his mom and said he was going to rape her then he broke in to there house... then he shot him to death he didn't have to he could have take the guy it was mostly out of hate ....what do you think whould you have killed him or just beatten the shit out of the guy....i would have killed him just because that way i knew even though i was in jail my mom wasn't in trouble .....

reputation_neg.gif
would you kill some one...12th September 2005 10:40 PMi hope you die.....soon

xxxxxxx!

I remember hearing about some poor guy whose family was seized by rebels (could've been during one of any number of wars) and, long story short, they killed his ma right in front of him and the rebels (or whatever they were) made him ride her corpse. Can you seriously imagine?

roxy said:
I remember hearing about some poor guy whose family was seized by rebels (could've been during one of any number of wars) and, long story short, they killed his ma right in front of him and the rebels (or whatever they were) made him ride her corpse. Can you seriously imagine?
key-riced.

roxy said:
i would most likely kill my self after wards....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back