would you kill some one for your mom.... (2 Viewers)

im tipsy,. yes. but im due a nap before i actually go out proper, so......

i say bring back darknothing too.

I'm in dire need of a nap. Fell in at 3am, kicked awake by my missus and shunted into the studio to work at 9am, stared at shit half finished paintings until my bitches went out and then came downstairs to play thumped.

I feel sullied and unusual.

I'm in dire need of a nap. Fell in at 3am, kicked awake by my missus and shunted into the studio to work at 9am, stared at shit half finished paintings until my bitches went out and then came downstairs to play thumped.

I feel sullied and unusual.

would playing wth your baby make you feel nice and lovely or only make things worse? im not a parent so i dont know.....

-and ive hear dyour paintings are pretty cool, but i guess youre always gonna be your own worst critic

would playing wth your baby make you feel nice and lovely or only make things worse? im not a parent so i dont know.....

My bitches are out for the day, and expect massive amounts of ridiculously good paintings on their return.

Bitches.

I have another bitch out the back though. I could take that bitch for a walk. Dont know if i fancy the rain on me though.

My bitches are out for the day, and expect massive amounts of ridiculously good paintings on their return.

Bitches.

I have another bitch out the back though. I could take that bitch for a walk. Dont know if i fancy the rain on me though.

Will you make me lunch?

Why don't you do one of those "green line for grass, blue line for sky, house, tree and sunshine paintings", call it postmodern and go for a snooze?

That's what I'd do if I was an artist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back