Worst Gig Ever (1 Viewer)

Yeah it was nowhere near as good as their gig in Spirit. They were amazing at ATP last year. Their new line up is great fun.

Saw them at Loop Festival in Brighton last year and they were gash. Twee nonsense.

it was wrecking my head all day the name of that band

Angels of mons...worst band I've every seen!

Hah! They were shite alright. Yer man from that band is in The Laundry "All These Highs and Lows" Shop now.

Absolute rubbish in search of a hint of an idea of a clue.

Mum in Vicar St. Around 2003 I think. Just when they got shite.

Was that with Animal Collective supporting? They actually frightened me. Mum were ok certainly wouldn't put it in the worst gig ever category.

Joy Zipper a couple of years ago is mine, not because they were horrendous but because American Whip is one of the best albums ever and they totally don't really care or something. If you know what I mean. I was almost in tears that night and I developed a new-found empathy for my parents.

Mike Watt when he toured with the keyboard player from the Screamers, singing about 'pissbags and tubing' was one of the most disappointing, nay embarrassing, pretentious shite I've ever heard.

Worst Gig I ever saw was Soundgarden opening up for GNR in 1993(?).

They were so shite they'd stop playing halfway through songs.... because someone had screwed up so badly they couldn't complete the tune... never seen a huge huge venue (the Pyramid in Memphis, TN) clear out as quickly...

Well, except for the time Living Colour played Lollapalooza... Jesus that was loud.

Just dawned on me............definitely the worst gig i was ever at was Gang of Four in Tripod a few years back. I'm a big fan and Entertainment would definitely be in my top ten favourite albums but this was horrific. I left after about 5 tunes (the only time i've ever left a gig early) thinking that if i stayed it'd put me off ever listening to them again!

Just dawned on me............definitely the worst gig i was ever at was Gang of Four in Tripod a few years back. I'm a big fan and Entertainment would definitely be in my top ten favourite albums but this was horrific. I left after about 5 tunes (the only time i've ever left a gig early) thinking that if i stayed it'd put me off ever listening to them again!
I think tripod bring out the worse shows in most performers, worse venue in dublin. I really wanted to see the fall yesterday but i aint goin near that hole again.

Has The Saints in Whelan's about 5 years ago been mentioned yet? Sooo bad it was comedy gold and I luckily got in for nothing. Schneaky of these parts even got to do a drunken, really bad improv cameo during the 'encore'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back