Worst film you've ever seen (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 572
  • Views 44K
  • Watchers 16
Anyone seen this?

51RD9B4Q06L._SS500_.jpg

It's really, really bad. Roger Daltry plays Rodney Marsh. Robson (or Jerome) plays Bobby Charlton. Patsy Kensit's in it.

did anyone else hate el maraiachi, desperado & once upon a time in mexico as much as me?anything that is "shot, chopped, and scored by Robert Rodriguez" can fuck off

did anyone else hate el maraiachi, desperado & once upon a time in mexico as much as me?anything that is "shot, chopped, and scored by Robert Rodriguez" can fuck off

i liked desperado, the third one was a bit shit tho. story was all over the place, too many ridiculous jumping backwards shooting bits and people that use weapons like they're sex toys.

Did anyone mention the Football Factory? I couldn't get past the first 15 minutes, but that was a particularly hellish 15 minutes

thought this was great when i was younger cause it had loads of drugs and crazy kewl party people, but saw it again recently and it's the most prententious cringey wankpot of a film ever made.

22_human_traffic.jpg

jesus christ, how did i leave this cringey pretentious cesspit of a film out till now, makes me want to insert hot sharp things in my eyelids and vomit poo..

edit: how the fuck does this have 88% on rotten tomatoes??????

almost_famous_ver3.jpg

Yep. Much like Kevin Smith, i've never liked anything he's done. Ultra-voilence or not, he's relentlessly average.

Couldn't even make a fun movie out of a concept like 'Planet Terror'...

Yep. Much like Kevin Smith, i've never liked anything he's done. Ultra-voilence or not, he's relentlessly average.

Couldn't even make a fun movie out of a concept like 'Planet Terror'...

i really liked the faculty, but i think the chemistry of the cast lifted it above the average teen schlock fest

I enjoyed Almost Famous quite a bit. In fact, I really liked it. It is in no way a contender for Worst Movie You've Ever Seen. Unless of course you've only seen five movies and the other four were all directed by Tony Scott or something.

I went out last night and my other half watched The Golden Compass while I was out. From what she told me about it this morning, it sounds like it should be up there near the top.

I enjoyed Almost Famous quite a bit. In fact, I really liked it. It is in no way a contender for Worst Movie You've Ever Seen. Unless of course you've only seen five movies and the other four were all directed by Tony Scott or something.

I went out last night and my other half watched The Golden Compass while I was out. From what she told me about it this morning, it sounds like it should be up there near the top.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

SuperStock_1444R-261919.jpg

Less Tony Scott bashing. His films are great. Although mainly for ridiculousness value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back