Wittness... (1 Viewer)

fansap2

Website
www.quincey-r-us.com
OBVIOUSLY no one from this board is going to this, but just incase anyone is, I have been offered 8 sets of tickets for half price- full two days (even though I will probably leave myself after the first). I am going to offer them to my 'mates' too but incase there are some left and anyone wants them drop me a mail and I'll see if there are any spare...
The Hives will be good, and Air...

A friend of a friend etc. offered them to me...Sunday sucks though.
I never thought I would be going to an Oasis concert.
I have nay got all the replies from me 'mates' but when I do and have a final number I will let ya know.

Ok thats cool.

See there are just a handful of bands I want to see, and they are spread across both days, so I wouldn't pay for a full price 2 dayer or 1 dayer.

That makes sence to me.

fansap, sleeping in the car hmm?? thought you were going home after the first day....hehe id wake up ready for more giggin and id be on my front step of my house...not happy hehe....

the tickets INCLUDE camping? so how much are they then....thought €120 was a bit steep this year a bit of a rip off

Don't all me a nerd when I am trying to get you half price tickets!! Not very nice now is it?
All I know is they are half price for full camping etc. I didn't even know the price coz I had no intention of going...

:D :D :D :D :D :D
jesus, nice one sybill. nice one.
brilliant.
lordy. you couldn't make it up. unless you were autistic.

Originally posted by Syb
oh...ew....ok NO ...

fansap....my name is Syb, ONLY syb.....no one will ever know my real name.........muwahahahaha

ehh somebody already told me, hopper and dan your name. will you disappear if we say it three times?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back