wine (2 Viewers)

La La

i drink your milkshake
(as any of you who were online last night will decipher by now) I love it.

most of the time i can only afford 7/11's dustiest bottle of jacob's creek, but ive had some really great wine too.

i like chilean reds alot right now, but the best glass i ever had was from a bottle of

bottle6.jpg

it's a cabernet shiraz merlot from Oz and it's amazing.

wine with food = .|..|

ha ha.

I've been horsing the wine every evening. See guilty pleasures thread.

I've been mostly Rioja and French wines. Me and her went on a crusade a while ago to find the nice French wines.

Trying to cut down the wine miles, or something :eek: !zed . So no aussie plonk.

ha ha.

I've been horsing the wine every evening. See guilty pleasures thread.

I've been mostly Rioja and French wines. Me and her went on a crusade a while ago to find the nice French wines.

Trying to cut down the wine miles, or something :eek: !zed . So no aussie plonk.

i only really like aussie wine cos if the shiraz.

but someone told me that places like vietnam, thailand and cambodia are trying to start cultivating grapes there. even in the higher regions i cant imagine how the grapes will handle the humidity.

i only really like aussie wine cos if the shiraz.

but someone told me that places like vietnam, thailand and cambodia are trying to start cultivating grapes there. even in the higher regions i cant imagine how the grapes will handle the humidity.

there is a farm about 5-8 miles from me that does a white wine during the summer. It's, em, ok.

oh yes.

my favourite wine. i used to be mad for the red wine but since a glass or two makes me die the next morning, im more partial to white these days. generally a good Reisling or a Chablis(?). my favourite reds are mostly riojas. Grand Reservas & Crianzas.mmm. local wine in near family place in spain is 96c a litre and is fan-fuckin-tastic.

this is probably my favourite over all though its impossible to get here for a normal price... Lorinon:

Lorinon-00-Reserva1.jpg

oh i am a sucker for red wine.
especially cheap ones that aren't totally manky.
but i can never remember the names of the good ones.

white wine makes my chest feel like it's about to cave in.

riojas all the way!

I like dry white so id love to be able to drink sauvignon blanc from New Zeland the whole time, but i find they are always over a tenner so I always have to drink sauvignon blanc's from Chile which Im not to fond of but when your purchasing power is 6 euro and the local centra you dont have much choice. Oh I remember last year when the centra on the Quay in wexford was selling wine at 3.50 a bottle. Good times.

oh i am a sucker for red wine.
especially cheap ones that aren't totally manky.
but i can never remember the names of the good ones.

white wine makes my chest feel like it's about to cave in.

riojas all the way!

what about white rioja? YUM YUM. this reminds me, my mawr and pawr have just come back from a booze run to france and have 18 bottles for me. OH YES.

what about white rioja? YUM YUM. this reminds me, my mawr and pawr have just come back from a booze run to france and have 18 bottles for me. OH YES.

Sainsburys just finished a half price offer on a really really nice Rioja - £5 a bottle.

h.o.l.y. s.h.i.t.

I like dry white so id love to be able to drink sauvignon blanc from New Zeland the whole time, but i find they are always over a tenner so I always have to drink sauvignon blanc's from Chile which Im not to fond of but when your purchasing power is 6 euro and the local centra you dont have much choice. Oh I remember last year when the centra on the Quay in wexford was selling wine at 3.50 a bottle. Good times.

if you like dry wine chardonnay is more what you should look for as SB tends to be fruitier.

a nice buttery, oakey chardonnay will set ya right.

if you like dry wine chardonnay is more what you should look for as SB tends to be fruitier.

a nice buttery, oakey chardonnay will set ya right.

Cool, i'll try that this weekend and I'll let ya know how I get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back