Wiggaz (1 Viewer)

And don't you hate it when the Backstreet Boy on punked says "Dawg".

Fuckin rapscallion.

Im aware of what a "Wigga" is derived from. Just that my mate and I reckon that in America A Wigga is the equivalent to a scumbag over here.

nah, it's comes from those rap lads hanging outside Wigoders, the painting and decorating shop, and freestylin' and breakin' and shi-ut.

you should have been at the last rahzel gig in the village Hard core gangstahhhhs everywhere. was too funny

tim said:
Im aware of what a "Wigga" is derived from. Just that my mate and I reckon that in America A Wigga is the equivalent to a scumbag over here.
Nah, it's be like the lads you see who come from fairly decent families, but try to act like knackers. "Don't call me by me real name mammy, call me by me street name: Hatchets"

Please note: I'm not comparing black people to scumbags, just comparing the middle/upper class romance with the disadvantaged. Or whatever.

musical knackers are the best knackers.

http://www.myspace.com/kleft

virginthis.jpg

formed nearly 3 years ago as the "Kleft Angels", the bands leaders have moved on to create a new form of pure sonic aggresion, mixing death metal,gabba,hip-hop,punk,gangsta and funk. New album is currently being written and should be recorded sometime this july, keep yoself updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back