why do women take so fucking long to do everything??? (1 Viewer)

most of the women ive been with told me that premature ejaculation is normal and healthy. are you somehow implying that its not?

next your going to tell me that small willies are not conducive to stisfying a woman.

I really hate people who seperate out their change in their purse when at the front of long busy ques in shops. Or people who get to the end of their stuff being scanned and go "oh, i forgot something" and then bugger off for five minutes looking for rapeseed oil or someting while everyone else is waiting.

Otherwise, chicks r awezum!

for example, paying for goods in the supermarket.
yes! totally bugs the shit outta me. you're waiting in a huge queue and the chick in fornt of you decides to rummage through her bag for her purse when it comes time to pay. they're not real forward thinkers, eh?

I saw an old granny in a shop once pay for all her groceries individually; "how much is that? okay, here's thirty pence for that... and this?" etc. totally endearing! she even turned around and apologised for keeping me waiting! aw....

I was in a queue behind sinead o'connor once; after all her shit had been scanned through, she realised she had no money and she had to scamper off to the bank machine up the street. I had to stand around waiting to pay for my sandwich for almost ten minutes, and no apology!

but seriously, I don't think lack of forward thinking, tact and transaction management skills are solely the domain of the fairer sex; oh god, no..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back