who is the hottest girl on thumped? (1 Viewer)

hottest girl on thumped?

• Total voters
brianMy Remorse said:
ive long given up on trying to woo you but i may perhaps vote, in fear of you beating me next time in cork... those country gals are strong i tell ye
what?!? you've *never* tried to woo me.

(pause)

(thinks)

(thinks some more)

hang on... was *that* was the breakfast in bed and lifts everywhere were about? brian!!! i'm shocked!!!!

By all means take me off the poll and put Squack on instead if she still wants to (I'm sure this is technically impossible but the gesture remains).

I put my hand up as the ugaliest gurl on thumped without fear of contradiction! And do I give a shite? No-ho!:)

roxy said:
By all means take me off the poll and put Squack on instead if she still wants to (I'm sure this is technically impossible but the gesture remains).

I put my hand up as the ugaliest gurl on thumped without fear of contradiction! And do I give a shite? No-ho!:)

That said, I think I've only ever seen one girl off that list in the flesh. And I can't even remember what she actually looks like.

ok, i guess hag's just being a funny bunny;) but when you come home from an 8 to 8 shift smelling like baby spit, you don't feel very attractive......then you see you only got two votes in a silly "who's hottest" internet thread and you feel even more poo.
so i voted for myself and i feel better.
if my boyfriend ever puts me in the position again, where some horribly embarrassing part of me feels the need to vote for myself on the internet, i'll kill him.:)

SadieOutlaw said:
ok, i guess hag's just being a funny bunny;) but when you come home from an 8 to 8 shift smelling like baby spit, you don't feel very attractive......then you see you only got two votes in a silly "who's hottest" internet thread and you feel even more poo.
so i voted for myself and i feel better.
if my boyfriend ever puts me in the position again, where some horribly embarrassing part of me feels the need to vote for myself on the internet, i'll kill him.:)

I voted for you...but thats cos of a rivalry thing me and hag dont have going.
;)

yep that's me. i was mostly annoyed that i read the thread and actually thought "only two votes eh? and one of them is only to get at hag.......balls"
hehehe it's a pretty funny human experiment.
i'm totally down on cool now in my own opinion:)

i still want to know who knacker is. and chutneyfarmer. and if they are hot. and why the Light of my Life hasn't voted for me yet. and why no-one has voted for tom or lorcanzo in the other thread when they are both only gargeous. so many questions...

Im sorry - next time I'll vote for real. sure I didnt even get mentioned in the other wan. although cormcolash tried to reassure me that it was cos we would have mopped up. true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back