who is the hottest girl on thumped? (1 Viewer)

hottest girl on thumped?

• Total voters
Super Dexta said:
here, you better vote for me, i said you were gorgeous on thumped a while back.
anyone i've scored with had better vote for me, with the exception of hag who is exempt on account of having a lovely girlfriend.

jesus how many people have you scored off this board!? :eek:

Pantone247 said:
I'm sorry Aoife, flirting with the P-Man won't get him to vote for you
i'd vote for your baby, if she was in the pole. look at her!!!!!!! she so dotey!!!!!! :D :D

Super Dexta said:
i'd vote for your baby, if she was in the pole. look at her!!!!!!! she so dotey!!!!!! :D :D

Would you not rather vote for this baby?

Nina%20S%20baby%204.jpg

brianMy Remorse said:
who is this Super Dextra??

Liadain loses on a technicality.
fuuuuucckkk yoooouuuuuuuuu. that's hag's pet name for me. you *have* to vote for me on account of i'm probably the only person you know off it.
or spiritualtramp cos no-one's voted for her yet.

Yes, can we please have some votes for Spiritualtramp. SHe's a ride what is brainy.

I wonder what Papa Thumped's gonna think of this when he sees it (Guinness World Record for the Loudest Longest groan)? Is he away? Maybe he brought Thumped to get a nice relaxing deep tissue massage for it's birthday tomorrow.

Super Dexta said:
fuuuuucckkk yoooouuuuuuuuu. that's hag's pet name for me. you *have* to vote for me on account of i'm probably the only person you know off it.
or spiritualtramp cos no-one's voted for her yet.

ive long given up on trying to woo you but i may perhaps vote, in fear of you beating me next time in cork... those country gals are strong i tell ye

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back