who is the hottest girl on thumped? (1 Viewer)

hottest girl on thumped?

• Total voters
so what does all this prove? either you're all painfully and PC or you're all chicken shit. or both. me? i'm your soul's cracked mirror. goodnight.

Look in all fairness, all the women mentioned in this poll I have met, and they're all goijis, bootiful ladies.

(Oh, cept Dexta and Roxy, who, I have been told, are lovely lovely gerrils too).

Especially me. Has anyone seen Miss Congeniality? That's the best. She really does want world peace

hag said:
so what does all this prove? either you're all painfully and PC or you're all chicken shit. or both. me? i'm your soul's cracked mirror. goodnight.

you just voted for your girlfriend. that's a cop out dude.

hag said:
heh heh heh :) it's like loads of kids standing around a swimming pool.

But Hag, I can't vote for myself, and then I can't say which of the ladies is the hottest. Every one of them is a babe in a different way, so it just doesn't seem fair. Except me, who made it on the list by virtue of my number of posts -- hooray for loopholes!

ETA: I'm still holding out for my 'bloom'. I swear. I can still be a late bloomer, right? RIGHT?! Shit. I'm nearly....this is bumming me out. Pah. Maybe I'll grow a brain or something, and it will make up for it.

Buckrake said:
If I vote for someone and me burd sees it, she'll tear me a new one :eek:

My vote is like my willy. I've only got one. Unfortunately this poll doesn't have the ballot box I put my vote into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back