who is the hottest girl on thumped? (3 Viewers)

hottest girl on thumped?

• Total voters
roxy said:
I'm finding it funny how many people have popped up from the dead to vote in the poll! Some of those voters haven't posted since last August and shit.

Smells like the Ukraine in here...

I'd rep ya but that 24 hour rule has foiled me once again!

it's neck and neecccckkkk.. surely i have youth on my side? jane and kirstie are ten years older than me. from a distance, they look grand, but up close, you can see the stale powder in their wrinkles.
i, on the other hand, am bursting with the beauty and energy of youth.

i can't believe what this pole has done to me... *schnif*

Super Dexta said:
it's neck and neecccckkkk.. surely i have youth on my side? jane and kirstie are ten years older than me. from a distance, they look grand, but up close, you can see the stale powder in their wrinkles.

Harsh!

by even looking at this thread i'm going to be accused of flirting so there's not a snowball's hope in hell of voting.

snap-apple said:
by even looking at this thread i'm going to be accused of flirting so there's not a snowball's hope in hell of voting.
aye, that's had an effect on the people who actually voted too. pete, can you change these things to be anonymous? (watch those trends disappear...................)

roxy said:
I'm finding it funny how many people have popped up from the dead to vote in the poll! Some of those voters haven't posted since last August and shit.

Smells like the Ukraine in here...
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Roxy again.

ah well.. tis true though...the biggest scandal to hit Thumped... vote buying, multiple voting, soliciting votes on Leeson Street... this goes deep... very deep.

Super Dexta said:

i can't believe what this pole has done to me... *schnif*

Psssst! Kirstie! Have you seen this!?

Ahem.

Wrinkles?

I am replying to you Jane through the veil of my tears.

I really thought that 8 hour cream was working. I flatter myself I don't look a day over 29.

jane said:

Ahem.

Wrinkles?

jane said:

Ahem.

Wrinkles?
sorry ladies
spirit of competition overwhelmed me there for a minute
i won't be winning any Lovely Girls Contests any time soon :(

kirstie said:
I am replying to you Jane through the veil of my tears.

I really thought that 8 hour cream was working. I flatter myself I don't look a day over 29.

Now, now, don't weep!

I've used a special computer program to preview what Liadain will look like at our age, and, well, it speaks for itself. The computer NEVER LIES.

Old%20Lady%20HR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back