Whither Katy French? (1 Viewer)

i was rammed with coke over the weekend, i kept thinking i saw Kathy out of the corner of my eye, i would go to follow her but always seemd to end up in the jacks, enjoying yet another "boost".

All my coke is gone now though, when i really need it. R.I.P. My Coke, i miss you. My nostrils loss is heavens gain.

i lost de father of my kid de same way katy's family lost her
his mother didnt get to say goodbye and neither did his son.
he died in my arms while we waited for an ambulance.
i know wat katy's family are going through and i know how hard it is to come to terms with it.

nobody deserves to die young under any circumstances.
weather their sick or hit by a car or drugs

will people learn from this??

r.i.p chris
i miss and love u forever
r.i.p. katy

A message on katy RIP bebo. There is a death cult on bebo. If its not fucks going on about their nanny's dying of cancer RIP, its fucking suicide tributes (RIP) and o.d victim's digital shrines (RIP) and shit about rappers flying with the angels in heaven (RIP). Fucking youth of today, and their death cult. Ever meet those people from down the country and as soon as they get drunk, they get all hushed and they start telling ya about the latest suicide victim they were in baby infants with? or yer wan who left three kids behind after dying of a coke overdose or whatever?...I think certain airheads think an association with a recently deceased person (no matter how tenuous) somehow deepens their character, hence their tendency to shite on about third cousins thrice removed who've died of whatever recently.

This is one of the best posts on Thumped. Ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back