Whither Katy French? (1 Viewer)

I reckon the worst thing about the death of Katy French is that balloon bursting "Party is Over" ad on myspace

nice legacy katy

I didn't know what that banging noise was for ages. :mad: Thought me laptop was backfiring.

zammo.jpg

i lost de father of my kid de same way katy's family lost her
his mother didnt get to say goodbye and neither did his son.
he died in my arms while we waited for an ambulance.
i know wat katy's family are going through and i know how hard it is to come to terms with it.

nobody deserves to die young under any circumstances.
weather their sick or hit by a car or drugs

will people learn from this??

r.i.p chris
i miss and love u forever
r.i.p. katy

A message on katy RIP bebo. There is a death cult on bebo. If its not fucks going on about their nanny's dying of cancer RIP, its fucking suicide tributes (RIP) and o.d victim's digital shrines (RIP) and shit about rappers flying with the angels in heaven (RIP). Fucking youth of today, and their death cult. Ever meet those people from down the country and as soon as they get drunk, they get all hushed and they start telling ya about the latest suicide victim they were in baby infants with? or yer wan who left three kids behind after dying of a coke overdose or whatever?...I think certain airheads think an association with a recently deceased person (no matter how tenuous) somehow deepens their character, hence their tendency to shite on about third cousins thrice removed who've died of whatever recently.

I'm setting up a Bebo page for me pet goldfish, who died tragically coz i didn't feed him for 3 months.
RIP Nobby, I will always remember you
even though i forgot yr food.

i lost de father of my kid (Nobby de goldfish) de same way katy's family lost her
his mother didnt get to say goodbye and neither did his son (Nemo).

he died in my arms, his mouth openin' n closin' while we waited for an ambulance.
i know wat katy's family are going through and i know how hard it is to come to terms with it. The fishbowl lies empty but I'm not changin de water.

weather their sick or hit by a car or drugs or fall out of de goldfish bowl onto de floor

r.i.p Nobby i miss and love u forever
r.i.p. katy

i lost de father of my kid (Nobby de goldfish) de same way katy's family lost her
his mother didnt get to say goodbye and neither did his son (Nemo).
he died in my arms, his mouth openin' n closin' while we waited for an ambulance.
i know wat katy's family are going through and i know how hard it is to come to terms with it. The fishbowl lies empty but I'm not changin de water.

weather their sick or hit by a car or drugs or fall out of de goldfish bowl onto de floor

r.i.p Nobby i miss and love u forever
r.i.p. katy
:D

Anyone notice the striking similarity between the girl in the party's over add and our Katy?

Anyone notice the striking similarity between the girl in the party's over add and our Katy?

Uncanny!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Heaven has another turd angel.

To be honest Jane, I was not shitting as I wrote that, or even crying as I shat that. It was, however, the first in a planned series of posts describing what I may be doing as I 'write this' - i.e. I'm ____ as I write this.

However, I have to say, I may struggle to top "I'm shitting as I write this"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back