When is LOST starting up again? (1 Viewer)

Anyone else just a little bit disappointed? You can see where it's going and how it will finish up by now.

Jack blastin' The Pixies was gas. How the hell are they going to get Kate to agree to come back? Prob at gunpoint or something.

Rumour is that that they'll go back to before when "the bad things" happened and fix it all including resurrecting John

AND WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO CLAIRE?! Where is she? Is she dead and helping the island like her da?

Yeah, the whole season has been shmeh. Can never beat a good Des episode.
I still think that Jack being in the jungle in the first episode is strange. Almost like he was placed there. maybe they can loop around to that moment.

Anyone else just a little bit disappointed? You can see where it's going and how it will finish up by now.

I thought it was very badly written with an incredible amount of exposition for the stupids and very rushed.

Nah, I reckon they'll bring Locke's body back so he can be alive again. People who die on the island are dead, but people whose bodies they bring to the island, are somehow alive. Like Jack's Da, etc.

It was good, but yeah I think the writers strike kinda broke up the flow, alot of the shots seemed kinda rushed. Bit of an obvious ending by the time it happened.

My big question is

Is Michael still alive? Hurley saying to Walt 'Like yer da' kinda implied that Michael is still there, at least in some regard?

The first of the last two episodes was great. Sayid's fight with Widmore's mercenary guy was fantastic.

The last episode was a bit patchy but still pretty good.

I hadn't guessed the final shot and was surprised by it.

It'll be interesting to see if Season 5 is about getting back and Season 6 will all be on the island.

The effects were certainly rushed and very poor at key moments, which really made important scenes even harder to swallow.

I thought the final hour was pretty poor. I think the whole "move the island" stuff is meh.

i guess them polar bears were being used to timeshift
the island then...splains the bear in the desert. you
can train bears to do loads of cool shit:

Circus-Bear-4.jpg

i need to rewatch that shit again..2 wasted 2 recall

ARGghhh

Octagon Global Recruiting, on behalf of the Dharma Initiative, would like to thank you for registering your expression of interest in our latest volunteer recruitment drive.

We will be launching in San Diego on July 24th at Comic-Con International offering select registrants the opportunity to take an exciting aptitude test that will give applicants the chance to demonstrate their unique talents.

The Dharma Initiative hopes you will be able to join us to find out more about their ground-breaking new research project. We will contact you closer to the date with more information.

For those not able to join us in San Diego, Dharma's full recruitment program will be made available online to registered recruits after July 27th.

In the meantime, the Dharma Initiative urges you to spread the word. Invite your colleagues to join the team at www.octagonglobalrecruiting.com and take part in this once in a lifetime opportunity.

If you can't view the images in this email please click here

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION OF THE DHARMA INITIATIVE:
This message and its attachments are confidential and may contain information which is protected by copyright. It is intended solely for the named addressee. If you are not the authorised recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to the authorised recipient), you must not use, disclose, print, copy or deliver this message or its attachments to anyone. If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete this message and its attachments from your system. Any content of this message and its attachments that does not relate to the official business of the Dharma Initiative or its subsidiaries must be taken not to have been sent or endorsed by any of them. No representation is made that this email or its attachments are without defect or that the contents express views other than those of the sender.

ATTENTION ALL RECRUITS
DHARMA HEAD OF RECRUITING TO ATTEND LAUNCH

Octagon Global Recruiting, on behalf of the Dharma Initiative, is pleased to announce that Dharma's Head of Recruiting, Mr. Hans Van Eeghen, has confirmed his availability for the launch of our latest recruiting drive at Comic-Con 2008.

"My colleagues at Octagon Global Recruiting assure me that Comic-con hosts some of the brightest minds in the country," said Mr. Van Eeghen. "As Head of Recruiting it is my intention to personally assess the very best of this talent in the hope that they may join us."

The Dharma Initiative will be conducting eligibility assessments at Booth 3529 at Comic-Con, San Diego between July 24th - 27th.

If you are attending Comic-Con and would like to submit your name for a randomly selected drawing to secure one of ten (10) pre-release appointments with one of our recruiting officers, please
click here

The volunteer eligibility assessment will be available online from July 28th for a limited time at www.dharmawantsyou.com

The Dharma Initiative hopes you will spread the word. Invite your friends to join the team at www.octagonglobalrecruiting.com

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION OF THE DHARMA INITIATIVE:
This message and its attachments are confidential and may contain information which is protected by copyright. It is intended solely for the named addressee. If you are not the authorized recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to the authorized recipient), you must not use, disclose, print, copy or deliver this message or its attachments to anyone. If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete this message and its attachments from your system. Any content of this message and its attachments that does not relate to the official business of the Dharma Initiative or its subsidiaries must be taken not to have been sent or endorsed by any of them. No representation is made that this email or its attachments are without defect or that the contents express views other than those of the sender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back