When is LOST starting up again? (1 Viewer)

i'm guess he's widmore's version of herb albert,
grooming youngfellas through space and time...

maybe he was a slave on the black rock and
richard albert was a slave trafficer??!?
non aging ghostly sea dogs!

once again i have solved the mysteries of lost

I think alpert might be a time traveller, so instead of being a highlander he just jumps through time to all the places he has cropped up before.

Heard they wanted Daniels to be Mr Ecko.

the game involves a chap called elliot who has amnesia after 815 crashes. he spends the game remembering who he is, and so bit by bit we learn that
he's a photographer whose actions led to the death of his ex-girlfriend Lisa, a reporter who'd been investigating some shit or other to do with dharma or widmore or something in australia. the important part is, she's already brown bread, floating in Sydney harbour before the plane even took off.

so, at the end of the (very short, very bad) game he
finds a boat to get off the island, and as he's sailing away this happens:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

there now. i just saved you all 6 hours and 60 quid.

from an MTV interview

Abrams, Lindelof and other top ‘Lost’ producers checked in on the game “every couple of months” to provide feedback about screenshots, story and demos of the game. They knew enough about games, that executive producer, Bryan Burk was even able to name-drop “Black & White” in one meeting. “They were there for the whole process,” he said. In an early story meeting, Lindelof conceived the game’s ending. It’s a surprise, of course: “It gives closure to the game but it also still has that ‘Lost’ thing of: what does it all mean?”

but not according to the internet

“The mobisodes are in canon. The Orchid video is in canon. The videogame is not in canon,” comments Cuse when questiond about the many offshoots the show has spawned.

http://www.n4g.com/gaming/News-114103.aspx

FINALLY up to date with the broadcast episodes. Last episode was pretty good right up to the last moment.. Moving the island? For fuck sake.. And is Claire dead or is Christian alive? And what is with that Richard guy never ever aging??

Edit: Never mind this part.

I reckon they're going to move the island IN TIME!
I think Claire is dead alright, but I think being dead on the island creates some kind of Time Paradox if the island is in a time where the dead person still exists in another location (but this theory doesn't work because people still die properly when shot in the face).
Anyway, after FOUR FUCKING YEARS NOBODY FUCKING KNOWS WTF IS GOING ON.

I presume there's another station (Temple maybe?) that can do this moving through time.. It's the only likely solution, somewhere like the Orchid station..

screen caps from next episode:

996770444-00.gif

charlie alive and well in new Temple Station with richard alpert
and time pirates

ps - if the temple is another boring station which we only see for
one episode and not some mad ancient ruins somehow linked to
the 4 toed statue i will stop watching this show!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeah I liked it.

Is it not strange that they have to use Dharma technology to do their OTHERS/SPIRITUAL/TIME/ISLAND MOVING malarkey?

It's obvious by now that yer man Lancaster is working for/is Dharma yeah? That ep was just filler to be honest, they could have squashed that down to a half of an episode. Only good thing was the flashforwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back