When is LOST starting up again? (2 Viewers)

Not Aaron. I don't think he counts as he wasn't on the passenger list. It'd be pretty dull if he was one of the 6.

yeah that's what you'd think, but after this weeks show it said 'now that the oceanic six have been revealed' (flashing up a picture of aaron along with the rest. daft. plus a month before the next episode. !zed

Lost isn't the only ABC hit experiencing an unexpected growth spurt. Sources confirm to me exclusively that Grey's Anatomy will also expand its season by an hour — and it has Lost to thank!

Allow me to explain. With a 14th hour of Lost now a done deal, the show's finale will swell to three hours. But, in what can only be described as an unorthodox scheduling move, the first hour of that finale will air on May 15, and then we have to wait two weeks — until May 29 — to get the last two hours! That's right, no Lost on May 22.

Why?

Apparently, Darlton convinced ABC that the final two hours had to air together. And with the finales of Grey's and Ugly Betty already slated for May 22 at 8 and 9 pm respectively, ABC really had no other choice than to sked Lost's two-hour exit for May 29. That, in turn, created a hole on May 22 at 10 pm — hence the net's decision to tack an extra hour onto the Grey's finale.

"We are very excited and grateful to [ABC president] Steve McPherson for working out the scheduling difficulties to allow us to make the second part of our finale two hours," says exec producer Carlton Cuse. "Damon and I were working on the script and we just couldn't get it all done in one hour without shortchanging the story. Now the finale will have all the sweep and emotional completeness we wanted it to have — along with, of course, answering who's in the coffin."

it's still

24-Apr-2008 Lost 04x09 The Shape of Things to Come

3 part finale for sure this time round... sort of
15-May-2008 02:00 Lost 04x12 There's No Place Like Home (1)
29-May-2008 02:00 Lost 04x13 There's No Place Like Home (2)
29-May-2008 02:00 Lost 04x14 There's No Place Like Home (3)

found on the interweb:
Lost.S04E09.720p.HDTV.x264.AAC-Gambra This is a HD x264 MP4 file that is designed to work on your XBox 360 & PS3! Works perfectly and has been tested.

yeah 2 of the last 3 have been amazing - that complete
stinker with all that jack and kate shit was...a complete
stinker.

ways to keep this show great: sayiid killing at least one
person per episode. ah my nhame is sahimeed jihhraahh,
i ham a torthurer, dheirdre, hi hlove hew

summon the smoke monster!

did i ever tell yis what happens at the end of the Lost video game?

nobody should ever have to play that through

no! do tell

i hope it involves the valenzetti equation! is there a subgame where you to move the island, Toobin' style?

toobin.gif

toobin_box.JPG

Anyone know who Cedric Daniels is working for?

He seemed to playing a Richard Alpert like role in the last episode which would mean he's hooked up with the island crew but then remember he was involved with the organisation of the maths geek team.

i'm guess he's widmore's version of herb albert,
grooming youngfellas through space and time...

maybe he was a slave on the black rock and
richard albert was a slave trafficer??!?
non aging ghostly sea dogs!

once again i have solved the mysteries of lost

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back