What's your relationship with your siblings? (3 Viewers)

I had six brothers, two died and two are dead to me which just leaves the two eldest. I get on well with them but there is a big age gap, they're both grandparents. My son is younger than than a couple of the grandkids.

I've 5 sisters and 4 brothers. I get on pretty good with all of them, though I wouldn't say I'm that close to any of them. It's more just like, gather at Christmas or whatever, bit of chat, then head home. But maybe that's the way it is for most folk as you get older. My mother has developed Alzheimer's in the last year or so, so that has taken its toll on family relations a bit.

I have two older sisters. They both get on really well and always kinda did. I know i was just the annoying younger brother. My Ma is the second oldest of 9 and 7 of them were boys. She pretty much raised the younger ones so i see them more like my older brothers then my uncles.

Get on great with both my sisters now, moreso then i ever had.

a half sister from my dad's first marriage who was found dead in a Nevada hotel room a year to the day after my dad passed away. that was about 16 years ago. cause of death unknown.
2 sisters from my own ma who I miss desperately.
a step-brother from my dad's 3rd marriage. He hung himself. Depression+cocaine.
3 step brothers and 2 step sisters from my dad's 4th marriage. good people. miss them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back