What's your relationship with your siblings? (1 Viewer)

I have three sisters and one brother. We all get on grand.

bigstock_Five_Happy_Kids_7326483.jpg

(I'm in the striped shirt)

I love them all unconditionally and they are the people that I am closest to in the world.
I wouldn't kill for them, but I'd probably help them bury a body.

It helps that for the most part, they are great people. Funny, intelligent and quality company.
We all know each other's back story from day one, so there's nothing to hide. Plus the shorthand when you know someone for decades makes for a lot of ease in communication.

I'm youngest of 7, with 2 brothers and 4 sisters. My brothers have lived overseas since the early 90s, my eldest sister since 1986. I went 10 years without seeing her, although I have seen her a few times in the last 5 years. They're all grand.

Old brother and younger sister. Always been very close to my sister but from the age of about 10 to my late 20s me and my brother didn't really get on, or have much to do with each other at all really. We get on great now though.

I have two brothers, one older, one younger. We're all close in age (my younger brother is 24, I'm 26 and my eldest brother is 28) which I think has helped in making us close. We're unbelievably alike - we like all the same music, all three of us have studied something related to English or philosophy, we look alike... its weird how similar we are!

I have one sister who I grew up with. We used to fight like mad when we were kids but get on pretty well now. I'd say we're pretty close.

I also have 3 half brothers who I only met in my late 20's nice enough lads but I haven't seen them in a few years. And on another side I have another 2 half brothers and 3 half sisters, again I only met them at around the same time as the others, I get on well with the eldest girl but the other 4, we're polite to each other but I don't think that they're all that interested in having much to do with me, which is fine. Mentally and emotionally I try to keep those families at arms length a bit. I consider my real family to be my adoptive one.

Older sister. Not by much. Pretty sure she thinks I'm a complete degenerate. (She was married by 23 and has 3 kids). We have almost zero relationship.

Younger brother by 4 years. The gap was big in my/our 20s but now I'm almost 33 we get on well. Still liable to row like fuck though. He's a mouthy bastard. And I probably am too. We get on good. Going to see MSP with him in a few weeks. He also thinks I'm a weirdo, mind.

I have one sister. She's 7 years younger than me. We were total opposites growing up, she was really outgoing, I was very very quiet, we've always been really close though. We had a common interest of Die Hard and horror films. She's really cool.

Youngest of 4 with two sisters and a brother. I barely speak with them. Don't even know their phone numbers. There is a 9-14 year gap (huge distance because of living in different states) so I didn't grow up with them. I'm the odd one out since I never got married or had kids. We're grand when all together once a year but that's really the only time I talk to them. My friends are more my family, it's always been that way.

Three brothers and a sister. I'm in the middle.

We're all totally different and into different things, it's like an Enid Blyton novel. We fought like cats and dogs growing up but get on really well these days, although we don't actually see each other that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back