What's your relationship with your siblings? (2 Viewers)

I'm the eldest, two brothers and one sister. The youngest is 7 years younger than me. My two brothers live in Thailand at the moment and my sister still lives near my parents, but has lived in the US over the years. We're all married to non-Irish citizens, which makes life fun sometimes with immigration laws tightening everywhere.

We mostly get on well, my youngest brother and I are quite similar, the other two have very different views on things, but we've learned to respect that.

I'm the eldest, two brothers and a sister. There is a year between each of the first 3 of us, and then the baby of the family was born 9 years later.

My oldest brother is a sword loving accountant with kids, we like the same books and look too similar for my liking. He's an annoying drunk and likes to poke me in the arm if I don't pay attention to him.
My sister is my opposite in almost every way. She was a model when she was younger but stopped growing earlier than the agency expected. Now she freely admits that she goes for the Drag Queen look, but she can pull it off. She's a dangerous drunk, and has a habit of dancing on tables in rough bars. She has two kids and as much as I love my brother's children, I love hers like they are my own.
My lil bro is a spoilt git but has a good heart. He's on his way to becoming a quantum physicists, but is such an idiot that he fell off a 20ft slide at 4 in the morning and broke his foot recently.

We all annoy the hell out of each other, but are very close. I don't think there's ever been a day when I haven't spoken to/seen at least one of them.

My Mum became pretty sick after the my little bother was born, so I took on a lot more responsibility than my parents would probably admit to. Then when she died I had to take over for both of my parents for a while. I don't think they noticed how much I've done for all of us in the last 5 years and it's made me pull back, which might not be a bad thing.

Last edited:
So not really the same, then? Though perhaps your brothers will travel to Thailand and hook up with Squiggle's brothers, who will perhaps have become ladyboys.

Whats amazing is I totally had no idea Thailand and Taiwan weren't the exact same thing until now! Wow, you're so much smarter than I am, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back