What's the worst place you've ever visited? (2 Viewers)

I lived in Luton for four years. Absolute shithole concrete jungle with awful pubs (I worked in one). It made nearby Milton Keynes look pretty.
The Four Horseshoes is alright. Bit of a kip, Luton is, alright.
Yuma, AZ. Nothing but Circle K convenience shops and a prison.
The high school mascot is the Yuma Criminal.

Elephant and Castle in London, No elephant. No Castle. Plenty of homeless people living in the tunnels at the tube station the tunnells seemingly all lead to the back of an abandoned shopping mall where all the trolleys are on fire. a true shit hole.

i worked in that Shopping Centre. it truly is a shithole

I used to visit Newport in Wales regularly enough because an ex-girlfriend of mine went to college nearby.

It's a horrible hole of a town. There's whole streets that smell like piss there, all day every day from what I could tell. She turned out to be a shit girlfriend in the end too so I wonder why I bothered now.

Doncaster in England is an absolutely horrendous place too.

Vegas. Germtastic. I was used my card everywhere because I didn't want to touch money that doesn't circulate out of that place.

Never thought of it like that. Imagine the traces of stuff you'd find on the cash and coins there.

Shannon town centre, Tramore and pretty much all of Limerick are shit holes. Limerick itself isn't great.

Barcelona is the only 'wow' type place I ever visited that I have taken an active dislike to or would consider a shithole. The amount of provincial small towns or outer suburban neighbourhoods you could list would be never ending I would presume?

amsterdam is very nice....i mean, if you go to any city and mainly hang around near the train station looking to get wasted there's a chance you'll come away with the impression of scum and villainy

Orlando - nothing town (other than the parks, obviously).

buffalo - shithole. Place is menacing at 2pm on a sunny saturday.

Tralee - lived there for four years and i can honestly say i'll never set foot in that town again.

Worst place however was McKinlay in australia for the simple fact that we drove four hours out of our way to go see the pub where crocodile dundee was filmed and, despite us spending money on dinner, drinks and accomodation, the owner was still a grumpy cunt, even though we never mentioned the film once. Only place i genuinely regret going.

Oh and china, the spitting bastards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back