What's the weirdest thing you own? (1 Viewer)

MacFlecknoe said:

Well, you start us off there...you can't just say what's the weirdest thing you own and not tell us the weirdest thing you own. Or are you holding off until you see what kind of weirdness your 'weirdest thing' will take on in the context of fellow thumpeders' weird things.
Hmmm.

shorty cut off one of his dreads to give to me. i cant say i own it, but i dont know what to do with it. especially now that its gone AWOL.

*sniffle* i had to steal one of shorty's dreads while he wasn't looking

Ed said:
*sniffle* i had to steal one of shorty's dreads while he wasn't looking

it better have been one that I didnt do. i did his left side, ruth did the right. (mine were better, hahahaha) so i figure if he should be sporting any on his head they should be the ones La La gave him. so, if you're planning on hijacking anymore, think left. .|..|

As a wedding present my mother in law gave me a pair of antique diamond cuff-links that we're particularly weird in themselves... but then she told me they were once owned by Howard Hughes. :eek:

Psychotic no 2 said:
Well, you start us off there...you can't just say what's the weirdest thing you own and not tell us the weirdest thing you own.
Actually, I can. And I did.
Psychotic no 2 said:
Or are you holding off until you see what kind of weirdness your 'weirdest thing' will take on in the context of fellow thumpeders' weird things.
Hmmm.

The weirdest thing I own is a mask of Brian Linehan - the now deceased former Presidential candidate.

plug said:
the first thing that comes to mind is a stuffed bat from perú in a glass case. yeah, it was a present. his name's alfredo if you must know!

bats are cool. :cool:

a small fragment of medieval pottery given to me by my boyfriend. it's weird and shit looking but i love it.

a toy spider that has this penis-looking jumping-device under it that works by pushing this green thing attached to it pumping air to the "penis". it is named after Ben Matlock

The Chilli King said:
As a wedding present my mother in law gave me a pair of antique diamond cuff-links that we're particularly weird in themselves... but then she told me they were once owned by Howard Hughes. :eek:

Nice. My m-i-l gave me a porcelain Santa sitting on a train. She gave me this during the month of June.

jaakko said:
a toy spider that has this penis-looking jumping-device under it that works by pushing this green thing attached to it pumping air to the "penis". it is named after Ben Matlock

ha¬1Ihave one of these too! Haven't seen it in years but it's still around somewhere- mine doesn't have a name though
NV396.jpg

MacFlecknoe said:

I thought that this thread said "whats the weirdest thing you've eaten?" And I was like oh yeah im going to out do every one here. I dont own anything that weird maybe a high visabilty jacket that I found in my bag when I came home last saturday night.

Roisin said:
I thought that this thread said "whats the weirdest thing you've eaten?" And I was like oh yeah im going to out do every one here.

Okay. What is the weirdest thing you've eaten?
The weirdest thing I've eaten is a fish's eyeball.

MacFlecknoe said:
Okay. What is the weirdest thing you've eaten?
The weirdest thing I've eaten is a fish's eyeball.

Well its not that exotic. Ive eaten..... Ok maybe i'd win the worst but meh i'll list them....

1 Spider
1 Beetle
2 Other peoples sick
Various amounts of chewing gum off the ground
A my chemical romance flyer (chewed it for around an hour)
Half an easons bag.

I spent most of last summer in compition with this lad to see who could eat the worst thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back