What's the most you'd pay for a pair of shoes? (1 Viewer)

most i've paid was maybe €120? I get a decent discount for the boots I buy, probably brings them below €100. THey last about a year before they get too reeky to keep wearing.

Most I ever paid was €90 in the sale in Clery's.But hypothetically I'd pay the ton fifty.
My last pair were a fifty spot.Clarky cats.

I've paid over 300 for boots, they're a few years old and still look great.
Paid over 200 for a paid of MBT trainers but they dont fucking fit properly and I lost the recipt just after getting them, stupid bint saleswoman "oh they're supposed to be like that" :mad:

probably quite a bit. though i spend more on dresses and blazers and things like that than i do on shoes, i'm not much of a shoe whore. but for a good pair of boots? as riath said, i'd probably spend about 300-400

pair of sidewinder lace-ups from DV8 yonks ago....£120...prob €200+ in post-millenium money....these days spending more than €70 stresses me out so I rarely spend big..I never really get blown away by the available footwear these days anyway.

most I paid for work shoes was €90 and they were special patagonia full on hippy-made-o'compost-from-the-tears-of-rare-monkey shoes

generally it's about €30 to less

When in full employment I'd pay up to a tonne but generally try and keep it under 40/50 and go the tkmaxx route.

I am about to spend around 400 quid on a pair of insoles though, bastard feet.

Most I've ever spent was €200 on a pair of rugby boots, which only lasted one season and cut the bleedin' feet of me.

I've spent around €150 on boots and €80 on shoes.

I love shoes, but can't justify getting many pairs, as I don't go anywhere to wear them.

I've about 10 pairs of converse :)

i love shoes (that is to say trainers) so i could see myself paying five hundred if i really wanted a pair and they were immaculate

athen.jpg

:heart::heart::heart:

god i love runners,can i use this opportunity to show off my lil collection?!ninjaaaa

most i have paid is 300.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back