What's the most you'd pay for a pair of shoes? (2 Viewers)

most i've paid was maybe €120? I get a decent discount for the boots I buy, probably brings them below €100. THey last about a year before they get too reeky to keep wearing.

Most I ever paid was €90 in the sale in Clery's.But hypothetically I'd pay the ton fifty.
My last pair were a fifty spot.Clarky cats.

I've paid over 300 for boots, they're a few years old and still look great.
Paid over 200 for a paid of MBT trainers but they dont fucking fit properly and I lost the recipt just after getting them, stupid bint saleswoman "oh they're supposed to be like that" :mad:

probably quite a bit. though i spend more on dresses and blazers and things like that than i do on shoes, i'm not much of a shoe whore. but for a good pair of boots? as riath said, i'd probably spend about 300-400

pair of sidewinder lace-ups from DV8 yonks ago....£120...prob €200+ in post-millenium money....these days spending more than €70 stresses me out so I rarely spend big..I never really get blown away by the available footwear these days anyway.

most I paid for work shoes was €90 and they were special patagonia full on hippy-made-o'compost-from-the-tears-of-rare-monkey shoes

generally it's about €30 to less

When in full employment I'd pay up to a tonne but generally try and keep it under 40/50 and go the tkmaxx route.

I am about to spend around 400 quid on a pair of insoles though, bastard feet.

Most I've ever spent was €200 on a pair of rugby boots, which only lasted one season and cut the bleedin' feet of me.

I've spent around €150 on boots and €80 on shoes.

I love shoes, but can't justify getting many pairs, as I don't go anywhere to wear them.

I've about 10 pairs of converse :)

i love shoes (that is to say trainers) so i could see myself paying five hundred if i really wanted a pair and they were immaculate

athen.jpg

:heart::heart::heart:

god i love runners,can i use this opportunity to show off my lil collection?!ninjaaaa

most i have paid is 300.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back