What's the most you'd pay for a pair of shoes? (1 Viewer)

my current shoes cost a tenner too. But, and I mean I wear some really inexpensive clothes most of the time, cheap shoes actually kind of weird me out and I don't really know why. I think it's because... they're shoes. You know?

When I lived in Tallaght I loved rolling up some scaldy hash and wandering into the hills for hours on end. Leaving the street light glow behind and actually seeing some stars is very calming indeed. Mountians rule we should have "mountains kick ass" thread.

When I lived in Tallaght I loved rolling up some scaldy hash and wandering into the hills for hours on end. Leaving the street light glow behind and actually seeing some stars is very calming indeed. Mountians rule we should have "mountains kick ass" thread.

ha ha,this is exactly what i do!roll a few joints and disappear for an evening,nothing like sitting on a hill top with a spliff and silence for company .|..|

It has to be bitterly cold, also, for said behaviour. Scarves and Mittens are a bonus.

I fell for these earlier today. €190 in office though. Gonna have to find someone heading to the states me thinks. Does anyone know any online stores that sell cheap Timberland boots?

timberland-earthseeker.jpg

Cheers I haven't worn anything that wasn't trainers outside of work for years but seeing as my feet are officially fucked I think I need to invest in something a bit more substantial than skate shoes. I like Timberland as a company too, easily one of the most environmentally and ethically sound companies around yet they don't brag about it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back