What's the most you'd pay for a pair of shoes? (1 Viewer)

didnt even realise timberland were sound like that,yr obviously right about the lack of bragging.give their store in town a look.

Yeah I only found out myself when invested in Howies. The Howies people explained how and why Timberland was one of the very few companies in the world they were happy teaming up with.

I fell for these earlier today. €190 in office though. Gonna have to find someone heading to the states me thinks. Does anyone know any online stores that sell cheap Timberland boots?

timberland-earthseeker.jpg

http://ie.schuh.co.uk/mens-brown-timberland-earthkeepers-6inch/3200796020/

10 notes cheaper there. just saying like

Generally I head into tkmaxx and try on all the decent looking trainers between the 9 and ten sections and hope for the best. Best advice is to keep looking every so often even when you aren't in need of new shoes.

try different brands of shoes,im generally 10 in adidas (there is huge differences in size between various models) then a 9 in nike and somewhere between with new balance.also if you got leather shoes that are too tight stick a load of wet newspaper inside should stretch em out some :)

size 8-9 and too big?

Are you tiny?

On the subject of sizes is anyone in between sizes i'm about a 10 and 3/4s it's a fucking nightmare.

I'm a girl.

Normally somewhere between 7 1/2 to 8 fits, but these are pretty massive for an 8, even with really thick socks on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back