What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (7 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bindel complained earlier this year about her book not being on display in another shop (mentioned on thumped). whatever makes her think they are obligated to do so is beyond me.
lots of books tank because of shops limited shelf space.

Ha! Yes, I presumed she wasn't being "fully serious"....at least, I would hope not. But because it's Twitter, many people write in such casual, throwaway terms. Hopefully one day the whole thing will explode. That's my Christmas wish. I have other ones, but this is a Thumped thread one.

why was everyone piling on that Conor lad on twitter who posts the covid trends?

I stopped following him a while back cos of his shinners bashing, but he made no bones about being a Fine Gaeler. I didn't like his non-covid related posts but his covid stuff was wile good. He was always transparent about where he pulled the numbers from and it never struck me like he had an agenda.

Paddy Cosgrove tried to out him as a Pfizer exec, but I'd be well surprised if that was true. Just seems strange that when Paddy Cosgrove goes up against someone, woke twitter sides with Cosgrove. Something not right there.

It's early january and raining which made finding a weekly sacrifice more challenging than usual?

I kinda missed that one and just saw some vague references to graph guy?

why was everyone piling on that Conor lad on twitter who posts the covid trends?

I stopped following him a while back cos of his shinners bashing, but he made no bones about being a Fine Gaeler. I didn't like his non-covid related posts but his covid stuff was wile good. He was always transparent about where he pulled the numbers from and it never struck me like he had an agenda.

Paddy Cosgrove tried to out him as a Pfizer exec, but I'd be well surprised if that was true. Just seems strange that when Paddy Cosgrove goes up against someone, woke twitter sides with Cosgrove. Something not right there.

There was a thing last week with some dude with a podcast saying he was a bit of a ghoul because when he said that ICU numbers going down was good he was celebrating people dying.

There was a thing last week with some dude with a podcast saying he was a bit of a ghoul because when he said that ICU numbers going down was good he was celebrating people dying.

That takes a little bit of gymnastics but i can see how people might have rolled with it in light of maybe not having enough betty white content to see them through.

It is interesting as a measure of people hearing and seeing what they want, rather than what is.

That takes a little bit of gymnastics but i can see how people might have rolled with it in light of maybe not having enough betty white content to see them through.

It is interesting as a measure of people hearing and seeing what they want, rather than what is.

I hadn't heard of the lad before but I got the impression that he was trying to stir up a bit of controversy with someone who has a higher public platform so that they could get some attention.

I think the kids call it looking for clout.

I hadn't heard of the lad before but I got the impression that he was trying to stir up a bit of controversy with someone who has a higher public platform so that they could get some attention.

I think the kids call it looking for clout.

That's literally how the platform works though? You go there because you can interact with anonymous mary and famous mary at a peer level. People then all call out the person for a social circle jerk and the possibility of clout among peers as an almost weekly ritual, increasing the communal clout among interest groups.

He's one of a few "graph men" that have been painting the government in good light, another one called Higgins that seems to be worse again. Martin from the Tortoise Shack called him out about the ICU numbers. Cograve seems to have jumped on it after the fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back