What records did you listen to today? (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter tim
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 291K
  • Watchers 25
Reformationposttlc.jpg

Bob_Weir-Ace.jpg

B00008KIZ4.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B000KJTG6K.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

nlgbbbth,
whats that last record with the black and white cover? thats an amazing album cover?

i've listen to bit of this:

WPY01ManuelPresti.jpg

I just heard Avril Lavigne's new song which is pretty awesome. Her best since sk8er boi by which I mean it sounds a bit like sk8r boi.

B0000665WR.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

i'm from virginia, where ain't shit to cook, pack it up sell it triple price fuck the books, when we re-up, re-locate, re-off them rooks, so when we pull up it ain't shit to do but look

Brian,what's that Cro Magnon record like? I've nearly bought it a few times,but i'm not familiar with them. Looks interesting though.

it's one of my favourite albums ever: one of the most peculiar and imaginative albums ever. recorded in 1968 but totally ahead of its time. the opening track, "caledonia", is the most conventional, but its a crushing juggernaut which is one of the most powerful songs i have heard: predicts alot of grindcore and sludgy metal. it sounds like some fucking insane cross of sleep and comus. the rest of the album is seriously bizarre stuff, it has a completely demented and menacing sound throughout. it still sounds completely fresh and for the most part unlike anything else: breathtaking, inspiring stuff.

it's one of my favourite albums ever: one of the most peculiar and imaginative albums ever. recorded in 1968 but totally ahead of its time. the opening track, "caledonia", is the most conventional, but its a crushing juggernaut which is one of the most powerful songs i have heard: predicts alot of grindcore and sludgy metal. it sounds like some fucking insane cross of sleep and comus. the rest of the album is seriously bizarre stuff, it has a completely demented and menacing sound throughout. it still sounds completely fresh and for the most part unlike anything else: breathtaking, inspiring stuff.

Has it been reissued?
Do they have another album called Orgasm??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back